Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 12-05-2021, 12:16 AM
Aviak

Bah, link won't work.

Someone hotlink "Mugatu Meme 'That Ex Astra Is So Hot Right Now'" =)

Edit: Also help me add my alts later, please.
Last edited by spectrefax; 12-05-2021 at 12:21 AM..
Old 12-09-2021, 08:38 AM
Skeleton

Such a great group of helpful people.

Hang around with some in game and check out the vibes! Have all kinds of various events for all levels (yes, events that include just having a good time) and seeing less frequented zones. Has a huge mix of levels, play styles and personalities!

If you're returning/new/looking to mix it up Astra is the place to get your quest-evering on.

Should also add they tackle end game content too! If you're all about the raid or want to casually pop along to see some end game content, everyone is welcoming and very chill.
Last edited by D1E53L; 12-09-2021 at 08:40 AM.. Reason: to note!
Old 12-31-2021, 02:26 AM
Skeleton

This game cannot be done alone. You can solo, but when it comes down to the nitty and gritty you'll want friends on your side to back you up. This is why we play, because of the atmosphere of caring for one another feels good. For a no holds bar game, we hold our own and continue to keep exploring to new possibilities. You want to level up 50+, and enjoy the more end content this guild will have the support you need.
Last edited by Recoil; 12-31-2021 at 02:29 AM..
Old 01-05-2022, 10:57 AM
Large Rat

I am interested in joining Ex Astra. Gandworf 54 mage and a bunch of alts. Submitted request through discord.
Old 01-14-2022, 01:45 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I have been with Ex Astra since Fyonn invited me during a Paw group in November. Guilds like Ex Astra are the reason to play classic Everquest. People are always willing to lend a hand and genuinely care about others. Whether it's grouping, raiding, working on epics, or just exploring some zone for fun, you can do it all in Ex Astra. Working in the Aegis alliance has been a great experience as I have gotten to know people from Axiom, Homeland, Europa, Ald Lang Syne, and Lighthouse.
Old 01-14-2022, 11:03 PM
Aviak

I am a current member of Ex Asta and definitely recommend it as a well organized and benevolent group of people who love EQ and the camaraderie involved.
Old 01-20-2022, 12:04 PM
Skeleton

I joined last month after coming back from a long break so most of the people I played with aren't around anymore. I'm so glad I joined, lots of groups/raids and everyone is helpful and friendly, it really brought back my love of this game having good people to play with.
Old 01-20-2022, 07:22 PM
Kobold

Current guild member of 4 months now and I have to say this guild is amazing! They’ve got everything from casual to hardcore. Great place for returning players to the game to get re established at. Newcomers to the game aren’t frowned upon either(who in their right mind would do that anyways). Every single member of the guild is a gem and the officers are even more golden! Come find out for yourself how awesome we are by contacting an officer today!
Old 01-20-2022, 09:00 PM
Sarnak

Ex astra is a fantastic group of folks with a super positive leadership. Being in ea has made it possible to see end game content while staying very casual.

10/10 Ex Astra gives me divinity vibes, and that's a great thing.
Old 01-22-2022, 08:17 PM
Large Bat

I joined Ex Astra after my old guild Dawn Believers lost it's raid force. It was great to pick up in Kael, Plane of Sky and Halls of Testing right where I had left off, and with a more efficient group! Everyone here is super helpful, patient, and supportive of their guildmates. I had help completing my epic quest for Swiftwind within a few weeks of joining! I now raid weekly with Ex Astra and Aegis Alliance. Its a whole mix of characters but inclusive and welcoming of all. I can always rely on some mischief to be afoot when I log in and that is awesome!

Astarai Stormblessed
55 Outrider