Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-14-2022, 12:07 PM
Ganois Ganois is offline
Orc


Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 43
Default

I think you can definitely do the entrance at lvl 40. Make sure to lull all those mobs they can be difficult to see and if you get a charm break just hang out by the zone line and you can just zone out. The xp was so good there.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-15-2022, 02:32 PM
bcbrown bcbrown is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could charm Bloodmaw in GD I suppose.
When I tried that, I kept getting far too many adds to root them all, then inevitably dying or running for my life when charm broke. Is there any trick to it?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-15-2022, 02:46 PM
Toxigen Toxigen is offline
Planar Protector

Toxigen's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 4,401
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I tried that, I kept getting far too many adds to root them all, then inevitably dying or running for my life when charm broke. Is there any trick to it?
harmony is a helluva drug
__________________
ENC | MNK | WAR | ROG | CLR | DRU | SHM | NEC | PAL | BRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-15-2022, 07:29 PM
bcbrown bcbrown is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
harmony is a helluva drug
I could single-pull no problem, but I'd keep getting a bunch adds halfway through the fight. Seemed like they were aggroing without LOS.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-16-2022, 11:45 AM
zelld52 zelld52 is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 562
Default

Kedge sucks. Spent about an hour there this morning. Yeah, the pathing is wild, so mobs will path out of the way and then come back with a bunch of adds. Back to OT for me lol
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-16-2022, 12:16 PM
Ganois Ganois is offline
Orc


Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 43
Default

=(
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-16-2022, 12:25 PM
Toxigen Toxigen is offline
Planar Protector

Toxigen's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 4,401
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kedge sucks. Spent about an hour there this morning. Yeah, the pathing is wild, so mobs will path out of the way and then come back with a bunch of adds. Back to OT for me lol
Have you been tracking for animals in this yellow area?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'd stick to that and gut it out. Move towards SF ramp as they go green. Keep snagging those POTGs when ya can.

You should be able to move to EJ afterward and stay there til 49/50, then solB bats or Chardok entrance become doable.

Everything gets worlds easier at 52. The quicker cast time of Call of Karana is like hitting the promised land.

Chardok ent is pretty sweet because you can get steady flow of C2s from factioned enchanters.
__________________
ENC | MNK | WAR | ROG | CLR | DRU | SHM | NEC | PAL | BRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-16-2022, 03:02 PM
zelld52 zelld52 is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 562
Default

Yeah ive been hanging out near SF ramp -- its actually been pretty CrackerJack.

Dump a mana bar charm killing several mobs, then gate back to Commons to manastone back up.

Its much better now that I get less resists at level 41.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-16-2022, 03:14 PM
Toxigen Toxigen is offline
Planar Protector

Toxigen's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 4,401
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah ive been hanging out near SF ramp -- its actually been pretty CrackerJack.

Dump a mana bar charm killing several mobs, then gate back to Commons to manastone back up.

Its much better now that I get less resists at level 41.
Nice. Yeah thats how it goes with charm life. Every level makes a super noticeable difference.

Too bad you're not on blue!
__________________
ENC | MNK | WAR | ROG | CLR | DRU | SHM | NEC | PAL | BRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-16-2022, 03:37 PM
Crede Crede is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah ive been hanging out near SF ramp -- its actually been pretty CrackerJack.

Dump a mana bar charm killing several mobs, then gate back to Commons to manastone back up.

Its much better now that I get less resists at level 41.
If you’re dumping a mana bar “charm killing several mobs” then you’re doing something really wrong lol.

Should be able to go a long time medding/breaking at low and finishing with either root neck or something cheap.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:34 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.