Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-03-2023, 02:19 PM
Banned

after the gym gonna baby sit gfs teenage sons while she helps her ex bf move this wknd
should be A fun wknd til she gets back Monday
Old 02-03-2023, 03:50 PM
Banned

You guys have it backwards, spending less time here and more with a real human being is "good"
Old 02-03-2023, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
speaking of...

Unsunghero is MIA
he could be working the superbowl

or attending.

He is from AZ
Old 02-03-2023, 05:46 PM
Banned

yayyyyy grandpa axe1984 punched out early from the hog factory and can finally join us in shitposting
(lol)
Old 02-09-2023, 10:46 PM
Banned

A few pics from Mexico

The fancy drug lord’s compound (most accurate description) where we stayed wifi wasn’t working, and we were too far from Rocky Point to have a cell tower signal. So that meant completely unplugged the entire trip

I found it a bit refreshing, and so I stayed gone a while longer

Chortles, I do hope you intermix your fap fantasies of me getting cheated on with ones where, in a parallel universe, you grew tall enough for girls to be interested in you. Don’t let all your fantasies be about me now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-09-2023, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

WB Bro, you missed alot.

got some back reading to do, you will be proud
Old 02-10-2023, 12:04 AM
Banned

As I was driving 3 family members and 30 minutes from the border, one of them does some recon on another family member’s car who was ahead of us

They have a dog on the Mexico side of the border, and they are searching everyone’s cars, including opening up their luggage

Me: “Uhhh!” I double over in pain as I realize I’m going to have to give away $150 worth of edibles because I didn’t want to have to buy shitty Mexican fake weed

I spill the news to family, and decide fuck it, I’ll go to Mexican jail. We put the soccer mom on point as the new driver, and we were the ONE vehicle of any we saw at the border that didn’t get searched

My family after discoveringI had snuck $150 worth of weed into Mexico in a protein powder tub: “Wow that was really stupid!………so can I have some?”

I also told them I happened to have an assault rifle in the car and cartel narco banner
Old 02-10-2023, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I was driving 3 family members and 30 minutes from the border, one of them does some recon on another family member’s car who was ahead of us

They have a dog on the Mexico side of the border, and they are searching everyone’s cars, including opening up their luggage

Me: “Uhhh!” I double over in pain as I realize I’m going to have to give away $150 worth of edibles because I didn’t want to have to buy shitty Mexican fake weed

I spill the news to family, and decide fuck it, I’ll go to Mexican jail. We put the soccer mom on point as the new driver, and we were the ONE vehicle of any we saw at the border that didn’t get searched

My family after discoveringI had snuck $150 worth of weed into Mexico in a protein powder tub: “Wow that was really stupid!………so can I have some?”

I also told them I happened to have an assault rifle in the car and cartel narco banner
Ah yes, southern border security at it's best.
Old 02-11-2023, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

unsung content

Old 02-11-2023, 01:02 AM
Banned

^
Wow literally everything accurate except for the broken limb in a cast, I was lucky in that regard. But the BB gun wars (shot in the leg and bled), and stealing chromies holy shit yep