Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 09:00 PM
Aviak

Default This server is THROUGH!

Seriously... the funniest shit I have seen in a long time.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:06 PM
Sarnak

I am old. So does the above statement mean the server is great, or that his opinion is that it is bad?
Old 02-14-2011, 09:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volsic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously... the funniest shit I have seen in a long time.
its not gonna be funny when i spam all the newbies out and piss them off i have an elite team of ddosers, spammers, trainers, agreers, i am so far undercover u dont even know, i am the scourge of this server and i will smite all who stand in my way, i walk amoung you as a shadow yet unaware you dont know what lies ahead, the end of this community is soon to come, the proper authorities have been deemed immune until further consultation onto the oscillating layer of code called life the time of now is upon us and the time of then is no more sooner to be foreseen than is your own shadow in the darkness of night i cannot even relate to the possibilities of this operating not completeing into the oblivion you call life i will be the last one hysterically laughing in my dark room and the virtual life world that you know will come crashing down upon you and you will once again be the same old average joe with the visions of your past oh so haunting the waves of your brain.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeyez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its not gonna be funny when i spam all the newbies out and piss them off i have an elite team of ddosers, spammers, trainers, agreers, i am so far undercover u dont even know, i am the scourge of this server and i will smite all who stand in my way, i walk amoung you as a shadow yet unaware you dont know what lies ahead, the end of this community is soon to come, the proper authorities have been deemed immune until further consultation onto the oscillating layer of code called life the time of now is upon us and the time of then is no more sooner to be foreseen than is your own shadow in the darkness of night i cannot even relate to the possibilities of this operating not completeing into the oblivion you call life i will be the last one hysterically laughing in my dark room and the virtual life world that you know will come crashing down upon you and you will once again be the same old average joe with the visions of your past oh so haunting the waves of your brain.
items ive stolen:

4x brazier of elemental summoning
1x thick banded belt
1x onyx drakescale cloak
1x mithril 2h
1x 2000p for a thick banded belt
1x 776p for an order of fine plate
1x evil eye bag, soiled bag, in a transfer trick
1x 600p for brazier
1x 500p for brazier
1x runed mithril bracer from a noob in my group i promised to twink
1x dark reaver
1x gold chitin bracer

thats just this week ive been playing since release
Old 02-14-2011, 09:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeyez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
items ive stolen:

4x brazier of elemental summoning
1x thick banded belt
1x onyx drakescale cloak
1x mithril 2h
1x 2000p for a thick banded belt
1x 776p for an order of fine plate
1x evil eye bag, soiled bag, in a transfer trick
1x 600p for brazier
1x 500p for brazier
1x runed mithril bracer from a noob in my group i promised to twink
1x dark reaver
1x gold chitin bracer

thats just this week ive been playing since release
as soon as im done eating my filet mignon im going to rape this server again
Old 02-14-2011, 09:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
It's funny because you probably take yourself seriously.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
as soon as im done eating my filet mignon im going to rape this server again
120 dollars for a 8 ounce steak
Old 02-14-2011, 09:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
120 dollars for a 8 ounce steak
my life is so awesome i probably have more money than all of you
Old 02-14-2011, 09:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's funny because you probably take yourself seriously.
and you take a game seriously. in fact its your life
Old 02-14-2011, 09:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
and you take a game seriously. in fact its your life
that's a good burn bro
Closed Thread