Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 03:41 AM
Aviak

Default Gwynni - human druid

Hey folks. I am returning player from the early days on Quellious.

I have been playing Gwynni for a about a week now and I am at 11 now. I am living in Blackburrow until I hit 14 or 15. Then I plan to travel around.
Old 06-13-2017, 06:20 PM
Kobold

Great to meet you! I am a lol 18 druid myself. I hope its as much fun this time as it was the first! Great to have you back. Send a whisper to Kungphu if yer ever bored
Old 06-14-2017, 12:27 AM
Fire Giant

at lvl 12 turn in all your lightstones. fill you extra inventory spots up with bags and head hop on the boat to the willowwisp island in erud's crossing. Stay there till either you fill your bags with lighstones (only regular and greater, no burned out) and then turn them in in NK. 10pp per greater light stone and lots of good xp. Will take you to lvl 18 no prob.
Old 06-14-2017, 12:32 AM
Aviak

Thanks for the tip nostalgiaquest. I will try it for a level.
Old 06-14-2017, 01:44 AM
Aviak

I actually do have a question. What are some cheap options to build up my AC. Can you suggest some low demand armor i can pick up in EC? Right now I am mostly in cloth and I really use a bit more protection.
Old 06-14-2017, 06:40 PM
Fire Giant

You can get two 5ac 55hp rings for about 225p each. Those are a pretty good bang for your buck.
Old 06-14-2017, 07:00 PM
Fire Giant

[QUOTE=nostalgiaquest;2539873]at lvl 12 turn in all your lightstones. QUOTE]

just realized I mistyped this. That should be turn in all your gnoll teeth, not lightstones. Then go get lightstones lol. But be sure you have a magic weapon or you can't hit the wisps.

As far as AC stuff, the cheapest first set you can get is banded. If you make your way to EC and start auctioning for some - "brand new player looking to spend his/her first hard earned plat on a set of banded and hopfully a magic weapon for killing them pesky willowwisps" - chances are some nice high lvl person will give you a set. We love newbies, so don't feel bad playing that card.
Old 06-14-2017, 11:32 PM
Aviak

Haha, I am happy to see how much generosity there is on this server. High level folks passing through Qeynos Hills and the island in Erud's. It has been a great help. In the first two days at Blackburrow, someone gave me a magical weapon and another piece of Wis armor.

I will aim for banded when I get to EC. Thanks for the tip.
Old 06-14-2017, 11:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can get two 5ac 55hp rings for about 225p each. Those are a pretty good bang for your buck.
Hahaha that is still quite out of my price range. By cheap I mean around 20p. =)
Closed Thread