Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 04-16-2019, 08:50 PM
Aviak

Default Screen flickers in game.

So I have noticed a seizure inducing flicker within Everquest that I cannot get rid of. I took a video of it with my phone because screen capture software doesn't capture what is happening. When I am in EQ you can see the flicker and when I click out of the window it stops immediately. Below is a video of the issue.

Video: https://youtu.be/EUyHKeM2QoI

I've tried different resolutions in windowed and fullscreen. I have also tried wineq2 with no luck. My game is set to run on compatibility mode for Windows XP (I've tried sp 2 and 3). Drivers/windows are up to date. My monitor is a 24 inch Dell monitor 165 hz with gsync. This issue does not appear to happen on my laptop and my brother uses the same exact monitor without issue. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and hopefully I am just being dumb and missing something easy.

Bye.

Frictator 60 Bard - Red
Old 04-17-2019, 08:30 AM
Aviak

I was able to resolve this by disabling G-Sync for EQ within my Nvidia Control Panel. Hopefully if anyone else has this issue this will help them.

Bye.

Frictator 60 Bard - Red