Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2019, 02:24 PM
Banned

This is a very strange application to Apex bro.
I wasn't aware you needed to openly kiss arse still to get in, thought prereq. was 1. A pulse, 2. A VPN setup for the obligatory raid box.

Hmm maybe things have changed. I dunno.

P.s. everything you have described is what red99 is about, you're playing on the wrong server and trying to force your bluebie ideals on to the remaining 2 PvPers. You're the problem in this situation. You went to red99 to enjoy a easy blubie experience and are chuckling a tantrum when the red99 component finds you.

Play better, or login to the correct server, Blue 1999: Velious at server select.
Last edited by White_knight; 04-24-2019 at 02:28 PM..
Old 04-25-2019, 12:23 PM
Aviak

Every time I see this thread's title, I think of Britney Spears. "Toxic," was and still is a great song.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!
Old 04-25-2019, 12:32 PM
Banned

There are more people who hope you quit here than stick around. Just remember that OP and toxic was a pretty solid bri Spears song.
Old 04-25-2019, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Anybody reading this caca in 2019? How are you all still so bad at such a simple game?
Old 04-25-2019, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Make friends so you don’t get ported by random shitters.

Get 56+ and form up a squad of your own.

App whatever guild fits your style.

You can largely do anything on red that you can on blue you just need to invest less time into it or more time into more characters but if you’re looking for a truly blue experience it’s located directly above red99 on server select.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 04-25-2019, 07:38 PM
Banned

When I came back, Holo was losing to Azrael and full groups of lvl 60s desperately wanted to kill me/chased me everywhere.

Quit being a biggitybitch.
Old 04-25-2019, 09:49 PM
Kobold

Cmon OP light um up
Old 04-25-2019, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought hey it’s a low population server what could go wrong. Double xp that’s cool. I’ll make a cleric, who would ever want to kill a cleric? PvP isn’t that bad. I’m sure there is some order there. I mean how bad could it be... Things I told myself.

I’ve been on this server for about 3 months now. It was definitely and enjoyable experience when I started. Many fun groups made some friends. Joined “the guild” ie. Sanctuary. I leveled my way to about 50, that was the plateau. All down hill from that point on. Groups scarce, people randomly trying to off you for no apparent reason except to get your plat and see their name up in pixels, oh and get the obligatory “PRAS” in /ooc. The best part (which makes me laugh) is you don’t gain xp or loss xp in a PvP encounter. So what’s the point? Pure unadulterated grief, yup that’s it, grief. Oh, I’ve listened to people try to explain why the server is the way it is. The answer is always “it’s Apex’s fault”, this is an absolutely laughable statement. This isn’t Apex’s fault, this is a lack of self control and the aptitude to be able to take garage and at the very least make a sandwich out of it even if you had to cringe.

I’ve always tried to be light in a dark world. I would have thought maybe just maybe there was a glimmer of hope that I would be able to be the light in the darkness. Ha! Boy was I wrong. I’ve even rezzed people that have turned around and killed me. Ask kindly for a port to get ported to an awaiting party to gank you at some random place you didn’t ask for a port to. This sever has zero organization and zero purpose. I assumed that maybe these people had some brains and could assemble something great from a pile of garbage code wise, nope, fail, epic style.

So, will I stay, is it toxic? Yes, to both questions. The solution seems to be, get to 60 and only use that toon to raid. Expect terror destruction and mayhem from about 45ish to 60.
The only ones that could fix this sever are the creators of it to code some semblance of order. Devs you made garbage deal with it. If they won’t deal with it population of the sever rise up and do it yourselves. I have many great ideas for this server but we would need to work together to make it happen. Let’s create structure and a lasting legacy not be apart of the demise.
You picked a cleric. On a pvp server during velious.
Old 04-28-2019, 06:30 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

oh no pvp on a pvp server
Old 04-28-2019, 10:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paegan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh no pvp on a pvp server