Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 06:18 PM
Fire Giant

It's not an investment, dipshit. It's a volunteer hobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
You'd be impressed if someone showed you the inner workings of a fucking lego castle.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fohsap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's the thing.... It's a fantasy game, but when I log on I have to deal with non-fictional problems: a fucked up economy, asshole support guys who bitch about work and have no people skills, fighting, the IT industry prioritizing feedback and design, the lack of community. The entertainment industry in America sucks and where I live 90% of the people are crack heads. Every one of my coworkers does meth on their break, and I end up carrying the load for my entire company. Log in and my guild wants me to do all the trade skills with no money and no quest loot. You guys are fucking assholes, dude. You don't deserve any praise. You've got a fucking 15-line script that you haven't applied... That probably took you an hour to write! You could have paid an Indian or a Middle Easterner or an African to do it for 5 bucks, or you could have done in the good old fashion US way for 35. Big deal. We're splitting pennies, and your user base is being owned in the meantime. You could have put a message out to prevent people from walking into the kind of traps that cost them everything they own, but apparently you never played the game to the extent that you understood what people invested in. Don't call me a fucking prima dona because I'm doing you a huge favor by sending feedback to YOUR COMPANY. This is my free time, and you're at work on an investment, bro. In other words, I'm paying you. You know, when someone steps into my cab and says: "Hey, it's a little dirty back here," I don't say: "Fuck you, you self-righteous prick." I say, "Thank you, sir." And I get a tip from them, then I clean my cab and get a tip from the next guy. It's not about whose insult is the best. I'm trying to help you out. Why did I uninstall? Because you fucking take 3 months to write 15 lines of code. Why did my friends uninstall? Because you take 3 months to write 15 lines of code. If you know about a major bug that's fucking up the whole economy and destroying major sections of the game, broadcast a daily message! Fix it! Make it a sticky post! Put it in the MOTD on IRC! Do something to prevent people from slitting their own throats again and again and again! Realize that you've got 20 different threads, several posts each, with the same issue... PROBLEM! And 20 DEDICATED customers is better than 500 hit-and-miss customers. 20 people who think you suck and don't know how an issue tracker works and are going to insult them every time they submit feedback are going to be nothing but poison. You should be kissing my fucking short and curlies, man. This is good shit, and you really need to figure it out at some point.
You should ask for your monthly subscription back bro.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 01-30-2011, 06:28 PM
Aviak

Shady Swashbuckler ====> brutechopper
Boomba the Big ====> Large round Shield looted from troll guards.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:45 AM
Large Bat

Default Chill its free!

While I like everybody else hope to see a fix implemented soon you need to relax. This is free if you didnt expect bugsmyour an idiot. I have seen worse from dumbshits at SoE and they get $15 a month for their garbage. Just enjoy the game it effects everyone therefore the economy will fluctuate equally. Its not like they cock blocked you specifically from selling your loot.

Go play WoW and cry in Barrens chat about the free emulated eq server.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:14 PM
Sarnak

Default Kaladim no money for sales

Today (Wednesday February 2nd) at approximately 12pm, I lost about 5 plat in gold to Handaaf Orcslicer in Kaladim. He did not give any money for any of the 7 bags of tattered armor I sold to him after turning in some belts. Please fix this bug asap. I have also lost about 40 plat from Chesgard in Qeynos when I was turning in sashes and selling the bronze weapons.

Thanks
Old 02-03-2011, 12:25 AM
Fire Giant

I sold normal loot to Shady today, and received no coin in return.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:44 AM
Large Rat

My first post on these forums, just popping in to say that this bug is still happening. I sold all my loot from turning in Gnoll Fangs in Halas and received no coin at all.

It's kind of annoying since those sales add up and are part of the value of the quest. Any word on the "update" that is mentioned on the first page of this thread?
Last edited by Dylanesis; 02-04-2011 at 04:24 PM.. Reason: Fixed a typo
Old 02-04-2011, 07:03 PM
Large Bat

Sold Spirit of the Bear Spell after turning Barbarian head into Margyn McCann in Halas. Says I got 1p 8g, but never received it.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:42 PM
Large Bat

Sold Concordance of Research for what says 9p 4g 1s 3c but am not receiving money.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Fire Giant

Everyone will be reimbursed when the patch goes in, just keep on selling.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Closed Thread