Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 01:13 PM
Fire Giant

Your own personal taxes, while most important to you, are not really a good indicator.

People who own their own small businesses and have a jumbo loan mortgage see the most fluctuation in annual taxes. It's going to take a couple of years of learning how to balance salary vs. distribution income (ie how much can you push on distributions) for this to balance out before we'll really know.

The numbers put out by the fed indicate a 6%-8% increase. I'm sure that's not all-telling nor is it the only statistic. Its also early.

The problem with these tax cuts isn't about how much you or I save or lose on taxes. The two biggest economic problems most Americans face are the annually increasing costs of healthcare and the annually increasing difficulty in saving for retirement due to wage stagnation relative to the cost of living.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2019, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your own personal taxes, while most important to you, are not really a good indicator.

People who own their own small businesses and have a jumbo loan mortgage see the most fluctuation in annual taxes. It's going to take a couple of years of learning how to balance salary vs. distribution income (ie how much can you push on distributions) for this to balance out before we'll really know.

The numbers put out by the fed indicate a 6%-8% increase. I'm sure that's not all-telling nor is it the only statistic. Its also early.

The problem with these tax cuts isn't about how much you or I save or lose on taxes. The two biggest economic problems most Americans face are the annually increasing costs of healthcare and the annually increasing difficulty in saving for retirement due to wage stagnation relative to the cost of living.
Obesity is actually the biggest problem we face, that and the belief that everyone should be able to afford college, an SUV, and rent

Get married, buy a home, go to church, save money with your dual income, rent that house once it’s paid off, buy another home

Impossible not to have $1 mil in net worth by 45 if you make correct decisions. But if you’ve ever purchased Taco Bell or McDonald’s, you’re already doomed.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That obese republican retard will be a 1/2 billionaire any day now just like his hero. If only the blacks, jews, and LGBTQ people would stop holding him back by living off all those taxes he pays!
Last edited by hobart; 02-12-2019 at 01:41 PM..
Old 02-12-2019, 01:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obesity is actually the biggest problem we face, that and the belief that everyone should be able to afford college, an SUV, and rent

Get married, buy a home, go to church, save money with your dual income, rent that house once it’s paid off, buy another home

Impossible not to have $1 mil in net worth by 45 if you make correct decisions. But if you’ve ever purchased Taco Bell or McDonald’s, you’re already doomed.
Agree with you on a good chunk. I'd add to your dual income point that divorce is also a huge drain as it makes you basically start over again.

You live in Texas, right? The real estate strategy is not so easy in some parts of the country. And sometimes decisions make themselves for you.

Also, while that's all great advice, it literally loses all its power if every single person did it. It works for the exact reason that so many people don't live that way.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Requesting a mod perma ban this account and my other with a similar name. I don't want them sitting out here lingering, thanks.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Aww, poor mblake
Old 02-12-2019, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree with you on a good chunk. I'd add to your dual income point that divorce is also a huge drain as it makes you basically start over again.

You live in Texas, right? The real estate strategy is not so easy in some parts of the country. And sometimes decisions make themselves for you.

Also, while that's all great advice, it literally loses all its power if every single person did it. It works for the exact reason that so many people don't live that way.
I bought a ranch here that would’ve easily funded the same strategy in Cali. Also, born poor digging trenches for PVC irrigation systems when I got out of football practice in high school. I agree with the “if everyone did it” thing though. I’m basically trying to get more people to voluntarily become Elect, but there will always be a surplus of the Obese
Old 02-12-2019, 02:30 PM
Banned

Old 02-12-2019, 02:31 PM
Banned

hello dear ^^
Closed Thread