Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

fungi will 100% be a list camp
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-10-2020, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would almost be more of a griefing shit fest if they made it a list camp instead of a regular camp. People would refuse to help kill mobs, intentionally let people die and not rez them ect ect ect. It's legitimately the hardest camp on P99? Keyed dungeon, tons of mobs that hit like a truck, tricky pulls, constant threat of adds, and if you zone out its not exactly a breeze to get back there (especially at level 55 or whatever). It will take a fully functioning group operating efficiently to hold the camp for a long while (eventually it will be a enchanter/shaman/monk trio but hopefully not for a long time).

The problem with it not being a list camp is that the same 15 ass fucks are going to have 95% of the fungi on the server for the entire duration of Kunark. People still go full autism on Blue and there are literally more Tunics on the server than players at this point - "damned if you do, damned if you don't" comes to mind.

And its not even the tunic that will be the most valuable or sought after, the prenerfed staff is worth literally a million PP on Blue - People are going to lose their family's and jobs camping this item and probably not care.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Last edited by Bardp1999; 08-10-2020 at 03:24 PM..
Old 08-10-2020, 03:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know that it matters if only 1 guild has an unassisted(read as "guilds without allies helping") kill. I think I have pals in every guild at this point. What's to keep a group of pals from killing stuff in VP regardless of guild tag?
You're going to have to wait a very long time to get yourself a VP key if it's not your guild running the raid... unless Seal Team or whoever it is decides to let people open roll for Trak's teeth? I just don't see it. The guilds capable of killing Trakanon will do it in perpetuity even if their entire guild has 3 alts each with VP keys, just to keep others out.
Last edited by beh; 08-10-2020 at 03:50 PM..
Old 08-10-2020, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

I 100% experienced staff showing up at Jboots and Manastone..

Staff will be showing up at Fungi for anyone who wants to try dumb shit.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-10-2020, 03:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get why you and other people say this, and it may very well wind up that way months from release, but I don't see a reason for it as soon as Kunark launches because there won't be enough people to just show up /list and afk at a camp like that. It takes more than just invis and knowing how to get to the camp, to get to that camp. Not to mention if your group's not level 57-60 you shouldn't even bother trying without 10+ people, and it's going to take quite a while for the non-hardcores to get to that level range.
Closed Thread