Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2018, 07:24 AM
Kobold

Exclamation Dear GMs

I dedicate this song to the Red Server! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Feel free to listen to it while you read my message here below!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z61G...&start_radio=1

Dear Loved GMs,

I know you guys work hard to please everyone and I'm not making this post because I just want to bitch but I wanted to have this intervention due to the fact that there are 0 corpse in East Common Lands which I think means its been a long time since you guys helped someone with this problem. Yes I try to play naked but I just keep dying and end up quitting again after a couple of days or a week. My corpse decayed about 6 months ago. I petition on red server, blue server, here on forums, shit I even messaged your Facebook page. Is it possible you could give someone else the power to bring back our decayed corpse or what? I love this game and I really want to play it and so do a lot of other people but it's no fun when all the shit you worked for is gone. I think this may be the reason Red server keeps dying. Don't do this to us! We love our red server. Thanks for reading my message. We love you guys!

LONG LIVE RED SERVER
Old 09-04-2018, 07:45 AM
Sarnak

how many hints u need?
Old 09-04-2018, 07:48 AM
Kobold

Like oh my gosh!!!!! You are so funny! lololololol hahahahahahaaaaahahahaha
Old 09-09-2018, 06:09 PM
Aviak

Red server is dead because of the toxic community and the lack of moderation (consistent or otherwise). This is evident from a cursory glance through the forum here. I wouldn't hold your breath. :/
Closed Thread