Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 01-25-2023, 12:57 AM
Fire Giant

Wink yo @Avomon, you still play?

Avomon -- Andain and I are on Green, if you see this. Hop on in -- leave this abandoned server behind! Even classic days let you transfer a pvp char to non-pvp; even naked would be better than just having him stranded here with 20 people, mostly trolls. What a shame the server isn't classic enough to allow xfers away from pvp like classic did on live. Not even to blue with the already-destroyed economy? It's not like the exp boost does much on Red with no players.

Man, this server would've been so good if non-classic rules weren't enforced day 1 (pvp exp death?? What the living hell). We had SO MANY players at first!! This was so random, too, like last second - not even discussed. "Btw, here is a non-classic feature that's going to just make 99% of the pop quit within the first couple weeks". Ugh... Then just like a RL god, realizes the mistake and just fades away, ignoring further prayers. Red99 said "Let there be light! ...and cockroaches, mosquitos and disease--byeeeeee".
Last edited by mischief419; 01-25-2023 at 01:03 AM..
Old 01-25-2023, 02:48 AM
Planar Protector

Ya pretty tough pill to swallow. I’m glad I kept some blue stuff for a situation where I’m no longer able to play real life and have lots of indoor time on my hands to eq adventure.

But I’d rather play pvp.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-25-2023, 02:58 AM
Planar Protector

Old 01-25-2023, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ngl

This video would have helped a lot 35 years ago in my life.

@op

Nothing lasts forever. Just wait till u @ lvl 18 and 5 lvl 60 druids and enchanters are fighting over crag spiders on blue or green for scraps. Then u break and make the treck to unrest only to get trained and lose a lvl and die.

Red is 1000% the better server. And remember if you die in pvp the rest of the server will know where to come to your aid!

Hope this will help 🙏 in the future when u get them blue and green blues!
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-25-2023 at 08:59 AM..
Old 01-30-2023, 09:44 PM
Skeleton

Yes, please come back Avomon.

My entire Everquest career will be over, if anyone ever finds out who I am in real life. Which I cannot stress how much that would suck.

But Avomon please come back.
Old 01-30-2023, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Lol andian known busta what it is right now. Besides this server being dead you all better off there anyhow. Got to kill them mobs and farm them fat lewtz naw mean?
Old 05-23-2023, 01:43 PM
Aviak

There is a player on blue called Engages who claims to be Avomon from red, but somehow has no forum access and so asked for someone to comment in this thread for him. Supposedly leader of a blue guild <Friendly Druids> mostly consisting of ex-red players.

Suggest you create a blue and have a chat with them, no idea if this is true and I have zero knowledge of red history/politics
Old 05-23-2023, 01:47 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Avomon spotted, for some reason can't forum

Someone has been on Avomon for a couple weeks now on red. Appears to be the actual toon, if not the actual pilot. Walks and talks like Avomon from when Sanc started. I was there that day.
Old 05-23-2023, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreewurrl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone has been on Avomon for a couple weeks now on red. Appears to be the actual toon, if not the actual pilot. Walks and talks like Avomon from when Sanc started. I was there that day.
Fantastic update keep it up brudda…
Old 06-05-2023, 04:27 PM
Skeleton

Praise Avomon!!