Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2016, 08:04 AM
Fire Giant

Red eyes, green skin, kilts and heavyweight championship belts.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:41 PM
Sarnak

Loved every dam second, make more lore vids!
Old 09-26-2016, 09:08 PM
Skeleton

I can confirm, this video was very gr8
Old 09-26-2016, 09:52 PM
Fire Giant

"Here's some footage of Dain Frostreaver the IV..."

"is he being permacamped??"

god i almost died laughing....that epitomized exactly whats wrong with the highend players on this server too
Old 09-26-2016, 10:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by utenan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never know what to say to anyone about anything! I don't know whether to feel proud or ashamed at how much time I spent making this lol BUT it means so much to me that you guys not only watched it but liked it or got something out of it AND want to get me my epic lol - but honestly I have no real interest in having one, or working towards getting one. I don't know anything about the epics and I wouldn't even put it to good use, I mean, when I "play" everquest I do stuff like this, or buff people, or invis myself at night, equip a lightstone, drop items on the ground, and then try to lead noobs to the items with my lightsource.....yep. I've done that.
congratulations then on being part of the minorty of people who actually know how to play this game for fun instead of mindlessly grinding shit for hours at a time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-26-2016, 11:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
congratulations then on being part of the minorty of people who actually know how to play this game for fun instead of mindlessly grinding shit for hours at a time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats some peoples fun, not mine but some people genuinely find that fun and thats okay
Old 09-27-2016, 02:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loved every dam second, make more lore vids!
Thanks! I'm working on another one - not sure I'd call it a lore video though.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoestring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can confirm, this video was very gr8
ty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Here's some footage of Dain Frostreaver the IV..."

"is he being permacamped??"

god i almost died laughing....that epitomized exactly whats wrong with the highend players on this server too
Are a few seconds of Dain footage to much to ask for? : P

Quote:
I try : )

Everquest Mysteries http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231587
Old 09-27-2016, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Please do another video on eq lore! I want a eq history lesson on all the reasons shits going on but I want it to be fun and engaging and your movies and narrative would be perfect!

Would donate for this!

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 09-27-2016, 11:27 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Everquest Mysteries is indeed a hidden gem, I recommend anyone who enjoys EQ to watch it.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

This is one of the most interesting pieces of work I have seen in a long time, which is ironic because it's about a fantasy world made of pixels which means it shouldn't have any worth right? Wrong!

Awesome, awesome stuff dude! There! I just used two words I never use IRL to commend you on the amount of detail you put into this video, "awesome" and "dude" but it's applicable here, and you deserve far more than just that.

I have no idea how long it took you to study and come up with this info, along with how much time ingame it took to actually find all the stuff you did, but again... One of the most entertaining pieces of art I seen in a while. Very nice!
Closed Thread