Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2017, 12:50 AM
Banned

Default Red to Blue recruitment thread

That was in general server chat got deleted, because of the cringe it was creating for the staff, here you have the guild leader of red server coming over to the blue forums and making a post about why YOU should join his guild and you have tons of said players from red coming to the thread and giving testimony as to why you shouldn't go from blue to red, among them the fact that tune has been banned for rmt boxing and macroing on over 18 accounts.

Tune, the server staff arn't going to embarrass themselves and just let person after person come and validate claims that you are the top guild leader on red server and you are a known boxer/rmt/exploiter/griefer/thief.

I thought you would have known better than to expect the staff to treat you fairly after how much you have taken advantage of their kindness and willingness to let you play on there server much less lead the top guild knowing your history. So do us all a favor and stop embarassing yourself and stick to the red forums.

you friend - Agatha
Old 01-14-2017, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-14-2017, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Also it is funny watching people see a thread title saying "try red", click it, read it, make themselves angry, then protest about it to the point where it gets deleted [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hillary voters folks.
Old 01-14-2017, 01:57 AM
Planar Protector

Is Agatha very sick?
Old 01-14-2017, 02:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is Agatha very sick?
More like brain dead. Obviously didn't read tunes post in that thread or he would realize it was to help server population not just apex recruitment.
Old 01-14-2017, 02:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More like brain dead. Obviously didn't read tunes post in that thread or he would realize it was to help server population not just apex recruitment.
yea, help the server. thats all tune has ever wanted. i was in his guild when the level cap was -/+ 8 levels, i watched him for 2 years play 18 hour days going around bard speed killing new players lvl 52 with his BIS characters. and not just once or twice, repeatedly. he is single handedly responsible for the loss of hundreds of lvl 52's.

and you want to talk about how he is for server health, love when someone who wasn't around during classic and kunark comes and trys to back tune up. they don't know. lol, his other guild he was co leader of was banned for RMT. ffs. lol. he was caught exploiting/putting mobs in walls. he was just recently banned AGAIN for boxing lol.

server health? SERVER HEALTH?! what are you a troll or sumthin?
Old 01-14-2017, 02:23 AM
Planar Protector

2017 is going to be a good year for red, just needs more people to make it a better experience <3
Old 01-14-2017, 02:24 AM
Planar Protector

Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-14-2017, 02:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...while playing on a server soon to feature shit like that gingerbread man. ok pal.

Old 01-14-2017, 04:44 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea, help the server. thats all tune has ever wanted. i was in his guild when the level cap was -/+ 8 levels, i watched him for 2 years play 18 hour days going around bard speed killing new players lvl 52 with his BIS characters. and not just once or twice, repeatedly. he is single handedly responsible for the loss of hundreds of lvl 52's.

and you want to talk about how he is for server health, love when someone who wasn't around during classic and kunark comes and trys to back tune up. they don't know. lol, his other guild he was co leader of was banned for RMT. ffs. lol. he was caught exploiting/putting mobs in walls. he was just recently banned AGAIN for boxing lol.

server health? SERVER HEALTH?! what are you a troll or sumthin?
And again drugs, brain rot, to much sharkfin.I have played on here since launch.
Closed Thread