Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2020, 07:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys looked great today at Vulak.
More worried / sorry for the 100 people who logged in to kill AoW and Vulak on a holiday. Seems most Riot people just dont have family or friends and its really sad. I almost feel bad for taking every competitive mob from you guys. This is all you got [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I really hope life does get better for you all and that you may fine happiness outside of 6am Vulak batphones to pretend like you are actually better than your opposition but in reality, you just out zerg them in euro hours.
Old 11-27-2020, 07:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More worried / sorry for the 100 people who logged in to kill AoW and Vulak on a holiday. Seems most Riot people just dont have family or friends and its really sad. I almost feel bad for taking every competitive mob from you guys. This is all you got [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I really hope life does get better for you all and that you may fine happiness outside of 6am Vulak batphones to pretend like you are actually better than your opposition but in reality, you just out zerg them in euro hours.
This you?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-27-2020, 07:15 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You're showing serious signs of delusion, so I've done a little research on your behalf. Here you go buddy, go get some help.

https://www.nyp.org/bpdresourcecenter
Old 11-27-2020, 07:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

Thanksgiving isn't a holiday in Europe/Asia...
Old 11-27-2020, 07:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanksgiving isn't a holiday in Europe/Asia...
Everyone on the Internet is an American with strong 2nd amendment opinions.
Old 11-27-2020, 09:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

Much like Columbus Day, Thanksgiving is considered by some to be a "national day of mourning", as a celebration of the genocide and conquest of Native Americans by colonists.
Old 11-27-2020, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

The leader of the second best guild in p99 history hopes guild members of a competitive guild lives gets better. And when you have more autism than Baler and he's worried about your mental health you know there's an issue.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-27-2020, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Aftermath christmas batphones.gif
Old 11-27-2020, 10:07 AM
Aviak

Popcorn
Old 11-27-2020, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Pretzels
Closed Thread