Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 10-27-2022, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Honestly, it's been years now and I don't remember, but I think I tried both once at earlier levels (20s), and once again in the 40's?

But since it's been so long, I'd be curious if anyone else had more success (and where they were/what level they were).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-27-2022, 03:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not true at all.
"As of June 2020 this map does not appear to be correct. It is possible that mammoth spawns have been moved or spawn rates have been altered."
Old 10-27-2022, 04:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bloodmaw in GD, level 20 warrior mob with 50k hp. The mob itself doesn't do any damage but tossing a good DS on it will slowly eat away the hp of the other kodiaks bashing on it. Can use lowest or 2nd lowest level charm too so mana is not an issue.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks, never heard of this before.
Old 10-28-2022, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks, never heard of this before.
it's also a great spot for rangers to fear kite
Old 05-01-2023, 04:49 PM
Sarnak

I'm back from a break and got the druid to 35 in CT. Thinking about trying that charming Bloodmaw in GD method. I know the DS is going to take care of most of the damage, but I'll throw him a torch + some kind of 2h weapon. What about the Halberd that's 14 damage and costs like 30p from a vendor? Or is there a better cheap weapon.
Old 05-02-2023, 08:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm back from a break and got the druid to 35 in CT. Thinking about trying that charming Bloodmaw in GD method. I know the DS is going to take care of most of the damage, but I'll throw him a torch + some kind of 2h weapon. What about the Halberd that's 14 damage and costs like 30p from a vendor? Or is there a better cheap weapon.
iirc you only need a torch for quads - i suppose you could toss him a level 20 or lower proc weapon (wakizashi maybe?)

bind at bloodmaw, when he gets low...ring of commons for a potg then gate back and get going again
Old 05-02-2023, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
iirc you only need a torch for quads - i suppose you could toss him a level 20 or lower proc weapon (wakizashi maybe?)

bind at bloodmaw, when he gets low...ring of commons for a potg then gate back and get going again
Don’t think animals can equip items?
Old 05-02-2023, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Having leveled my druid on Bloodmaw I'd say nay to giving him weapons, the dude is level 20 and the things he's fighting are low to mid 30s. Most fights lasted a while and he maybe landed 3-5 hits, the DS is the workhorse in this situation.
Old 05-03-2023, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don’t think animals can equip items?
doh...of course...im retarded
Old 05-03-2023, 12:33 PM
Sarnak

I might just head to OT/EJ and keep on charm killing. What's the best druid weapon besides epic if I don't plan on quadding or anything?