Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 01-09-2023, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

Have fun downloading their "special" launcher so that freak can look through your browsing history. Count anybody with a brain out. The guy was doxxing people internet search history.
Old 01-09-2023, 10:27 PM
Fire Giant

Hode up.
Old 01-09-2023, 11:13 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have fun downloading their "special" launcher so that freak can look through your browsing history. Count anybody with a brain out. The guy was doxxing people internet search history.
Who is that freak and the guy you are referring to?
Old 01-10-2023, 04:15 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
secrets isnt involved, schizo
Old 01-10-2023, 08:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
the explanation that i heard that made the most sense to me was;

you download their .dll, and while its open;

they can see the all of the processes that's happening on ur machine, similar to task manager. the data is very limited, no usernames or passwords

it lets them see if ur 9 boxing because you have 9 windows of eq open

unfortunately, as of 2 years ago, it lets them see which tabs u have open in ur web browser if ur looking at things u would be ashamed of ppl knowing while playing everquest
Old 01-10-2023, 09:12 AM
Sarnak

i had a chance to read the season rules before i got banned;

the biggest criticism i can make of the server, if it's even a criticism, is that it's more like a devnoob server than r99

in order to progress your character, you actually have to engage in pvp

this will discourage most r99 players who really enjoy training (which doesn't earn you points) or enjoy mass leveling alts (which is ineffective because they don't have pvp points)

also, too many karanas
Old 01-10-2023, 12:03 PM
Banned

ah yes counterstrike everquest drug box with broken mob pathing/aggro functionality
(lol)
Old 01-10-2023, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

It's just old and boring now, guild vs guild - assist target dispell zerg down, assist target dispell zerg down.

In kunark, assist target lure, assist target lure.

On top of that people won't even engage, it'll be nerd with ego #1 playing meta farming free kills. You can compete by doing the same boring thing.

The days of 50 vs 50 without team speak zoning into a chaos filled zone are gone boys, cry, grieve, and move on.
Old 01-10-2023, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

I'm playing live for my nostalgia fix for fun, new expansion which is gay, but I use this Redguides MQ program that lets your toons act as literal ai, my paladin pulls uses all his shit automatically stuns discs heals, i have a cleric sham rogue mage ench (free to play accnts) all auto running my pally is 120 with almost max aa's just auto running it.

It's kinda fun and different, but I'm still a loser. I joined this raid and there was like smoker sounding old women who act like abused housewives to the raid leader and suck his dick he's like a classic narcissist raging guy huge ego, I'm gona try to fuck these guys up somehow. The people u should hear them on Discord, I mean discord was the worst invention for the internet I swear to god these fucking losers holy shit.

Anyhow story time with stasis is over take care pals.
Old 01-10-2023, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

I might put just the tip in....but man....box pvp is just as sweaty as 15 years ago. The way people foam at the mouth to push expansions and shit so fast....was a huge turn off for me. Still ill probably roll a necro and fuck around a bit.