Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 01-07-2014, 12:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innova [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe I had to go into Wineskin->Advanced->Tools->Winetricks and select "glsl=disabled", "d3dx9" and "core" (in Fonts) for the game to load and display character models correctly.
Worked thanks!
Old 01-07-2014, 09:45 PM
Orc

I keep getting Error code -6006 when trying to install new software... What is this?
Old 01-07-2014, 10:08 PM
The Protector of Sunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Worked, thank you so much!
Old 01-07-2014, 11:13 PM
Orc

Anyone had success installing on Mavericks, and if so could you please help me through the process step by step? I'm at my wits end! Haha!
Old 01-07-2014, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Worked, thank you so much!
np!
Old 01-08-2014, 12:03 PM
The Protector of Sunder

So I haven't updated to mavericks yet, should I hold off because it's messing up wine or you guys able to overcome it?
Old 01-08-2014, 02:00 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I haven't updated to mavericks yet, should I hold off because it's messing up wine or you guys able to overcome it?
Yeah I can't seem to be able to get EQ up with Mavericks. If anyone has a solution for this, it'd be greatly appreciated, and useful for everyone on Mavericks... Come on gurus!
Old 01-08-2014, 02:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetiver [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I can't seem to be able to get EQ up with Mavericks. If anyone has a solution for this, it'd be greatly appreciated, and useful for everyone on Mavericks... Come on gurus!
Was it working on your previous OS?

Blue: (Inactive)
Pinoit Pumpie, Elleyne
<Bregan D'Aerth>

TAKProject: (Inactive)
Marshmallow Staypuffed, Pinoit, Pinot, Piia, Dahria, Freyja, Inaera, Naga, Bhut, Mata

Green: (Inactive)
Echofreya
<Black Lotus>

Formerly:
Babayaaga Danaeis, Ellyn Danaeis
~Xegony
Old 01-08-2014, 03:20 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babayaaga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was it working on your previous OS?
Well, this computer is relatively new (to me). I've only had it with Mavericks, and never had the chance to try installing EQ on another OS. I'd hate to have to downgrade strictly for EQ, but it may be worth it!
Old 01-08-2014, 03:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I've been using Mavericks for a while. The only bug I encountered (related to playing P99) is that I can't move the Wine window between my two monitors. Disabling "Displays have separate Spaces" fixed that for me. It also disabled the new features Mavericks introduced (like having your Dock and menu bar on both displays) but that doesn't really bother me.