Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2015, 10:11 PM
Orc

Post <Order of Exile>

We are a casual only guild seeking interested players. We strive to help others, and our main goal is to have fun. We have no plans for future raiding. Questions are encouraged, and the only dumb question is one not asked. No application necessary. No level requirements. As a member, we only ask you to be respectful of fellow members as well as other p99 players. If interested or any questions, feel free to send me a PM here or a tell in-game. Additional officers include: Flitder (GL), Frilbo, Jilaroo, Afar, and Gweni.

- Sjarme (aka Skwarsh), Officer of <Order of Exile>
Old 09-23-2015, 04:30 PM
Orc

Default Recruiting

We are always recruiting, so let us know if interested in a casual only, family-style guild!

- Sjarme (aka Skwarsh), Officer of <Order of Exile>
Old 10-10-2015, 08:26 PM
Orc

<Order of Exile> is recruiting casual players. We have no future plans for raiding.
Old 10-14-2015, 12:00 PM
Orc

I might be interested in joining. My play time isn't amazing but i'm a veteran/skilled player and have maybe 2-3 other friends looking to join.
Old 10-14-2015, 01:09 PM
Orc

Sure, we'd be glad to have you. Feel free to send me your in-game character name(s), and I'll look for you. My play times are variable, but I am mostly on during weekends and evenings EST.

-Sjarme (aka Skwarsh) <Order of Exile>
Old 10-25-2015, 02:01 PM
Orc

We are still recruiting. We have quite a few in the level 30-50 range if you're looking for fun people for grouping.

-Sjarme (aka Skwarsh) <Order of Exile>
Old 10-29-2015, 09:51 PM
Large Rat

Hey there I stumbled across p99 not too long ago and love it! I wouldn't mind join if you'll have me
Old 10-30-2015, 06:28 AM
Orc

Sure! I'll look for you in-game. Just PM me you character name.
Old 10-30-2015, 07:36 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst Wraith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey there I stumbled across p99 not too long ago and love it! I wouldn't mind join if you'll have me
Same here, i'll keep an eye for your officers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“In the Kamigata area, they have a sort of tiered lunchbox they use for a single day when flower viewing. Upon returning, they throw them away, trampling them underfoot. The end is important in all things.”
― Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure
Old 10-30-2015, 09:40 AM
Orc

Off the top of my head, here are some of the more frequently available officer names: Flitder (guild leader), Frilbo, Sjarme, and Afar. There are others as well, so feel free to ask any online member. Sometimes, we are also on alts.
Closed Thread