Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2020, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only president I ever voted for was Trump term 1
Thats funny because I didnt vote for Trump term 1, but I did term 2. How can we see things so differently?
Old 12-12-2020, 12:31 AM
Banned

I have an original perspective, whereas you are a hardliner in the Fox News / talkradio race-mixing "conservative" united by hatred and stuck on surface cohort. In your case mostly funneled in by the hate and bitterness. Like if nu-metal was a political view
Old 12-12-2020, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have an original perspective, whereas you are a hardliner in the Fox News / talkradio race-mixing "conservative" united by hatred cohort.
I dont watch fox news. Nonetheless, Hannity has been a hardliner for Trump from the beginning. I didnt know you were a fan.
Old 12-12-2020, 12:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont watch fox news. Nonetheless, Hannity has been a hardliner for Trump from the beginning. I didnt know you were a fan.
I don't think this is an accurate history. Fox resisted Trump by every means, suppression polling, lies etc until after he was elected. Maybe hannity was an outlier.

Regardless of what trough you drink your info from, you became a Trump fan along with the Fox crowd. Didn't like him while the Fox crowd didn't. Seems there's a relationship to me. Myself, I liked the promise and felt betrayed by the implementation, as should anyone who claimed to like him for some reason other than the way the media wind's blowin'.

No wall no vote. I reckon you wouldn't understand, as you move to a majority hispanic state -_-
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-12-2020 at 12:37 AM..
Old 12-12-2020, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't think this is an accurate history. Fox resisted Trump by every means, suppression polling, lies etc until after he was elected. Maybe hannity was an outlier.

Regardless of what trough you drink your info from, you became a Trump fan along with the Fox crowd. Didn't like him while the Fox crowd didn't. Seems there's a relationship to me.
Sorry I judge people based on how they perform instead of how they say they will perform. You seem to have issues with that type of thing lol.
Old 12-12-2020, 12:39 AM
Banned

Well okay, since you prefer the mediocre and mainstream Bush the Fifth performance to what was promised I guess it makes totally rational sense. That's an interesting bit of judo lol.

Who did you prefer in 2015, the Bush with the hispanic gremlin political marriage? The rat-faced swindler? The "neurosurgeon" so medicated he can't open his eyes? And why, other than the mainstream media's endorsement of those, did you prefer them?

I pretty much voted for the wall and the brilliant debate performances, which I prayed were indicative of genius. Disappointing
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-12-2020 at 12:43 AM..
Old 12-12-2020, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well okay, since you prefer the mediocre and mainstream Bush the Fifth performance to what was promised I guess it makes totally rational sense. That's an interesting bit of judo lol.
Trump has been anti war, tough on China, tough on countries leaving the USA for cheaper labor.

Trump is nothing like Bush.
Old 12-12-2020, 12:45 AM
Banned

There's a list of companies he swore would not leave the country which did. The "trade war" is minimal; smoke blown up your ass. Look at the numbers.

The economy is totally jacked on printed money while taxes and revenue were cut. Zero statesmanship. Zero righting the ship. Every single measure taken for political expediency. And the price for his defeat, the deliberate denigration of faith in our institutions to gain a political edge. Betrayer and demagogue. Back to not voting.
Old 12-12-2020, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Who did you prefer in 2015, the Bush with the hispanic gremlin political marriage? The rat-faced swindler? The "neurosurgeon" so medicated he can't open his eyes? And why, other than the mainstream media's endorsement of those, did you prefer them?
I was a Ted Cruz and Rand Paul fan, but when they both dropped out, I could stomach voting for that New Mexico guy, so I voted for that Castle guy because why not. I supported Ron Paul in 2012, and at heart I am a libertarian.

BUT, Libertarians will never get a foot hold in this country because people cant mind their own damn business and think it necessary to force their way of life on everyone that disagrees with them.
Old 12-12-2020, 12:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was a Ted Cruz and Rand Paul fan, but when they both dropped out, I could stomach voting for that New Mexico guy, so I voted for that Castle guy because why not. I supported Ron Paul in 2012, and at heart I am a libertarian.

BUT, Libertarians will never get a foot hold in this country because people cant mind their own damn business and think it necessary to force their way of life on everyone that disagrees with them.
I see. Well, libertarianism is a cute dream but in fact it's the thing which comes before feudalism. Gold Standard Man Paul is a bit of a joke, although I admit I voted for him inside my head in 2008.

Maybe your kids will teach you something, you'll listen to them before me.
Closed Thread