Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Extreme left wants to force their view down your throat via their “intellectual” science-GOD knowledge that others are just too stupid to realize is obviously correct and couldn’t possibly be biased or incorrect.

Extreme right wants to force their view down your throat via their weapons and angry bible-GOD knowledge that others are just too stupid to realize is obviously correct and couldn’t possibly be biased or incorrect.

Our government, via the media, want to get us all fighting against each other so we incite a civil war and trim our numbers before they initiate the holocaust 2.0.

Time to turn to Jesus and wake the fuck up.
are you doing a meme? I think I agree with the sentiment but you seem to be a poorly qualified spokesman for it
Old 01-07-2021, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
russiagate is bullshit FYI

signed, sane trump h8r
No its not, Mueller, and many top republican prosecuters disagree with you
The fact is we dont now if actually colluded with russia, what we know is Trump obstructed Mueller in 10 counts in regards to collusion
Signed realist
Old 01-07-2021, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No its not, Mueller, and many top republican prosecuters disagree with you
Signed realist
Duly elected President. Don't claim any moral superiority if you still cling to the opening domino that has enabled the endless crowing about election cheating that threatens to destroy our democracy. You are boosting that signal. Even if you disagree with me, it is rhetorically unwise to bring it up at this point.

Didn't stand up in court, just like Trump's shit. Just let it go, if you won't see thru it.
Old 01-07-2021, 04:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Duly elected President. Don't claim any moral superiority if you still cling to the opening domino that has enabled the endless crowing about election cheating that threatens to destroy our democracy. You are boosting that signal. Even if you disagree with me, it is rhetorically unwise to bring it up at this point.

Didn't stand up in court, just like Trump's shit. Just let it go, if you won't see thru it.
Your just plain wrong, sorry. There was a 2 year investigation, and at the end it ended with dozens of trump campaign officials jailed, and Mueller recommending 10 counts of obstruction of justice. Than trump pardoned the very people who lied for him and went to jail, and gave a medal to nunes. Why would he give a medal to nunes.. Those are facts you can believe what you want. By the way no where does that say their was election fraud, what there was however was a highly targeted campaign by the russians using troll farms to influence our social media, a bipartisan defense group confirmed that, including hacking hillarys email POSSIBLY for trump
Old 01-07-2021, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your just plain wrong, sorry. There was a 2 year investigation, and at the end it ended with dozens of trump campaign officials jailed, and Mueller recommending 10 counts of obstruction of justice. Than trump pardoned the very people who lied for him and went to jail, and gave a medal to nunes. Why would he give a medal to nunes.. Those are facts you can believe what you want. By the way no where does that say their was election fraud, what there was however was a highly targeted campaign by the russians using troll farms to influence our social media, a bipartisan defense group confirmed that, including hacking hillarys email POSSIBLY for trump
OK, that's fine, I am not particularly informed about the specifics to be honest. I'm not contesting your POV any more. Just letting you know, that when you harp on Russiagate, you are banging a "disgraced" drum which does not help you rhetorically and amplifies the "election fraud" signal that Trump has tapped into to generate this national psychological disaster. We need to let certain things go.
Old 01-07-2021, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
OK, that's fine, I am not particularly informed about the specifics to be honest. I'm not contesting your POV any more. Just letting you know, that when you harp on Russiagate, you are banging a "disgraced" drum which does not help you rhetorically and amplifies the "election fraud" signal that Trump has tapped into to generate this national psychological disaster. We need to let certain things go.
I get what you are saying, thats why I said it was not about election fraud.. But there were many crimes committed, including obstruction from the president.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am commenting from europe, so I don't have skin in the game, but it looks to me that :

Trumpists / Republicans just got buttfucked with barbed wire in this election, accurate?
Thats gross, but kind of yes.

The republican party will have to do some soul searching over the next serveral years.

It was really nice to have a non politician in the white house for 4 years. America really needs more of that, but not necessarily the Trump type. Right now, we have a congress full of lifelong politicians like Pelosi and Mcconnel. I know democrats are sick of the swamp too. Many of my democrat friends expressed disgust with the stimulous package favoring foreign countries over the suffering American people. Even Bernie Sanders said Trump was right about $600 not being enough.

I would like to see less government, but I dont think that is likely. People just cant see to mind their own damn business.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:47 PM
Sarnak

The last 4 years were the worst and most corrupt in American history, sorry you like dictators over presidents
Old 01-07-2021, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The last 4 years were the worst and most corrupt in American history, sorry you like dictators over presidents
You saying that doesnt make it true. In fact, the past 4 years have been incredibly lucrative for me and my business, even considering Covid.

I really dont want to argue with someone that is stuck in the "orange man bad" mentality.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You saying that doesnt make it true. In fact, the past 4 years have been incredibly lucrative for me and my business, even considering Covid.

I really dont want to argue with someone that is stuck in the "orange man bad" mentality.
Your right me saying it doesnt make it true, every one of his actions and his loyalists actions proved it true. Keep trying to deny reality, everyone saw you for what you are yesterday. THE WHOLE WORLD

Oh and im glad your business is doing just as good as it was during Obama, GDP hasnt changed, employment hasnt changed, the only thing that changed was corporations and the rich getting tax breaks that increased the deficit , that Obama reduced from 1.3 trillion to 600 Billion, back to 3.1 trillion. We will all have to pay for your small gains over the last 3 years. Not to mention lowering interest rates to 0% during a "good economy" that caused the only place to put money in being the stock market, creating the biggest bubble since the great depression. And when it pops, the rich will be long gone, and we will have the worst depression in our countries history. You must be so proud. Worst economy in American history
Last edited by budz2112; 01-07-2021 at 11:56 PM..
Closed Thread