Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2020, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont understand this one i've seen it before? Whats the implication? Guy is just saying lol
Old 11-30-2020, 08:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The rules should be applied equally across the board by the staff with no regard to how involved or not involved someone is with the raid scene on the server or their level of notoriety. That is what would give credibility to a system most here would currently describe as whimsical.

This wasn't some accidental KC or Seb train. What should be considered here is that it was done with obvious malicious intent and caused countless patrons of the server to have a bad experience, and then caused the staff additional headaches trying to gather the details. One person decided his emotional vendetta was more important than the time of 100+ other players on the server, and the staff is pretty much giving him a pass with no permanent repercussions, despite the fact that he even went as far as to knowingly log into a competing guild's shared toon to try to cause additional chaos within the guild. This was not a first, second, third, fourth, fifth, etc.. warning. Literally for 10 years the staff has been saying not to do dumb shit like this. I just don't understand the logic that he should have a lesser penalty than a ban because he helps other people get raid loot. The staff constantly says they don't want people here ruining other peoples' game experience and that guild leaders are held to some higher standard, but then we have situations like this which just doesn't support it. If we're going to operate on some clandestine staff faction system, then the staff should provide a list of actions on the wiki that help raise your staff faction and actions that won't so that even non-raiders can bank some 'good karma' for when they decide to lose it on someone in Seb and train a whole group to death because they were going through hard times that night.
I dont' think i suggested fur should be punished less because of who he is. I said Fur's suspension is right in line with other people's suspensions in the past for the same offense. If anything, in terms of GM punishment, I THINK fur's was worse than the other two people I named.

I'm saying it shouldn't be held against him forever, because it was out of character. In my opinion. That's all.
Old 11-30-2020, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont understand this one i've seen it before? Whats the implication? Guy is just saying lol
Detoxx is the other person. Saying they have to kill Riot's pets that are set up. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-30-2020, 09:17 PM
Kobold

Insightful response.
Old 11-30-2020, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm saying it shouldn't be held against him forever, because it was out of character. In my opinion. That's all.
Yeah but the rest of the server don’t get a “it was out of my character” free card. Why should he get special treatment? I’ve known of people getting permanently banned from this server for less.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 11-30-2020, 09:56 PM
Fire Giant

Has Arcler ever had a toon suspended? What about who has the AG tag?

Detoxx and Furors both have.
Old 11-30-2020, 10:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Riptoes was gkicked from AM. I'm not certain about this, but I think Detoxx was going to boot him when he was available to do so, when this all went down he was at work or something?
Then it looks like precedent is set. The gravely-throat obese retard is going to kick the lisping pedo-sounding retard.
Old 11-30-2020, 10:33 PM
Banned

People who view Furoar in a positive light after this incident can attempt to grand stand, deflect, or obfuscate to their hearts content. The real outcome from the GM's lack of discipline for Furoar should be a cease and desist of any and all communications from the rest of this server. /ignore in game and /block on discord.

No one should be mandated to speak with, let alone play with, Furoar.
Old 11-30-2020, 10:58 PM
Banned

In addition, as long as Furoar remains the Guild Leader of Freedom/AG, all communications with Freedom/AG should cease and desist as well until Furoar has been removed as the Guild Leader.

Persona non grata and Excommunicado from the church of P99.
Old 11-30-2020, 11:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Detoxx is the other person. Saying they have to kill Riot's pets that are set up. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that against the rules ?