Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2020, 01:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've always clashed with staff on games who were mothers and tried to punish me like one of their kids. It's to the point where if I feel this is happening I request another staff member. But that other staff member usually backs up the mom figure and I get punished like I was their kid anyways. VERY unprofessional.
ps. If you're speaking about someone specific, I am not.

You're out of your element. I was fortunate enough to be quietly given inside info during a span of time on guild leaders and how staff communicate with them.

I'll say it again because it's true.

Here is my real advice for EVERYONE on p99. If you want to deal with someone, a group of people or an entire guild. Build a case against them. Don't go crying to staff the second you see them break a rule. Get video to backup your claims of each and every incident. If you don't read this and respond that I'm wrong, you're shooting yourself in the foot.
@Baler

This evidence was already submitted. The evidence (part of it) has already been reviewed, and judgement was already reached and the sentence given, then retracted for a lesser punishment.

This situation reminds me of the teenager in Dallas, TX, that ran over a group of people while drinking and driving, killed several people, and granted leniency due to his "affluent" status.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCHcQfZpi60

Communication between staff and guild leaders has nothing to do with what's going on here and is irrelevant. The fact that the perpetrator is still a Guild Leader speaks volumes alone. Any other player on this server would be perma banned for the same infractions and many have been perma banned for less.

We're not talking about hypotheticals here, we're talking about a specific scenario and an established pattern of behavior, reinforced by further lying when questioned about it. Hell, I personally think that anyone that would stoop to these depths shouldn't be playing this game for their own personal health if nothing else.

I guess I don't understand why exactly you're referencing protocols to follow and hypothetical situations that have nothing to do with this specific situation.
Old 11-28-2020, 01:17 AM
Sarnak

How do you know someone else wasn’t on this guys main? What definitive proof do you have he was 2 boxing other than an ooc? Are you a gm or server dev with access to the type of data they do? Why don’t you try getting off the gms nuts and go outside? I sincerely hope the gms abandon you all.
Old 11-28-2020, 01:24 AM
Planar Protector

@SantagarBrax you* went crying to the staff within moments of it happening.
You shot yourself in the foot for not reading what I said.

*by you I mean whom ever petitioned the person in question.

Build
A
Case
On
Person(s)
Then
Submit
The
Case
Of
Multiple
Issues
With
Persons
To
Staff.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-28-2020, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

Has anyone tried petitioning the petition?
Old 11-28-2020, 01:54 AM
Banned

@Baler

I respect you Baler, so let's not start trash talking. No one is crying. What you're reading is a Protest, due to no other recourse, by the population of this server that plays by the rules and doesn't resort to the most devious, diabolical, and egregious methods in an attempt to screw over other people, and in a position of authority at that.

Do you understand the perceptions of impropriety that this situation has caused? Do you understand the total lack of faith in the current Staff by the people on this server? That's not fair to them either. Do you realize how devastating it is and the potential consequences of such a decision? How in the hell are Guilds ever supposed to have faith in any type of discussion with this perpetrator and their Guild? How can things ever improve?

Meanwhile, 11 accounts of <Riot> are still suspended and the perpetrator is allowed to continue playing at this very moment? Do you understand what message that sends to the people on this server?

Again, this is a specific scenario and not some hypothetical that we're referring too. The case has already been submitted, evidence recorded, evidence verified (except whether 2 boxxing or working with others), and judgement rendered, then re-rendered. We're not talking about future incidents, we're talking about THIS incident. What you're saying has no relevance towards this discussion.
Old 11-28-2020, 02:01 AM
Planar Protector

You don't respect me otherwise you'd take the golden ticket I keep shoving your face. The gold ticket that tells you how to eliminate anyone on p99.
Old 11-28-2020, 02:43 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't respect me otherwise you'd take the golden ticket I keep shoving your face. The gold ticket that tells you how to eliminate anyone on p99.
Maybe you are not understanding, it’s already been done and the punishment doesn’t fit the repeated crimes. Do you get it yet? What you said has been done, and this lenient bullshit that no one else would have gotten away with was pretty much let go. The GM’s said he acted alone, meaning Furoars must have been on Lostalker and Furoars at the same time since he acted alone and was not only given an idol to get passed jobs, but the pathway was cleared as well. So, if he acted alone, he had to have been 2 boxing. Which, alone from my understanding, is a 1 month vacation by itself.

So, again, what you suggested has been done and when justice wasn’t rendered, the plea s took to the streets and revolted.
Old 11-28-2020, 02:45 AM
Aviak

Working alone means he trained alone, it doesn't mean no one else was on his account at the time, just means he trained, by himself, with no involvement from other people, thats my understanding
Old 11-28-2020, 02:49 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackahoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Working alone means he trained alone, it doesn't mean no one else was on his account at the time, just means he trained, by himself, with no involvement from other people, thats my understanding
Go watch some of the videos. Furoars the monk trained mobs away so Lostalker could make it thru.
Old 11-28-2020, 03:20 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

INB4 another similar thread in less than a year.
Closed Thread