Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Old 08-13-2023, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think Shaman being a better DPS than Mage may take the cake. lol
Why are you discussing your own delusions? You keep reading "Shamans can out DPS Mages via root/rotting" as "Shamans always do more DPS than Mages".

Please stop making yourself look bad both in terms of reading comprehension, and posting offtopic nonsense.

Do you actually have any input towards the topic at hand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s a pretty dumb statement.

It might even be a contender for the single most dumbass thing ever uttered on these forums.

Congrats?
Why do you have to be so nasty on these forums? You continue to just make yourself look bad.

Regeneration has much less utility in a group with a good healer. Is it useless? No, but it's utility goes down quite a bit. That is why Troll/Iksar Regeneration loses a lot of utility once a Shaman gets Torpor. Having +300 HP Regen makes the +8 extra standing regen basically unnoticeable. Often times I don't even bother to cast Regrowth on myself, which is +15 HP/Tick. It just isn't necessary.
Old 08-14-2023, 12:17 AM
Sarnak

I'm not sure why there is so much vitriol over race choices lol...

I have both ogre and troll of Sham/SK and have leveled to max on all four. I like ogre better on both, however I did find it a bit easier lower level on troll SK. That was also my second SK, so might have been me just being better at the class.

I have never played a warrior so I have no comment on that and I don't minmax for BIS so I have no idea how having the highest end raid gear would change my opinion on it.

Trolls look a lot better in this era, though.
Old 08-14-2023, 01:18 AM
Fire Giant

Nobody is believing your lies, DSM.

Also, nice hypocrisy with calling Troxx "nasty". Like you're some moral paragon of integrity?
Old 08-14-2023, 01:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody is believing your lies, DSM.

Also, nice hypocrisy with calling Troxx "nasty". Like you're some moral paragon of integrity?
Please stop posting your delusions across these forums. Nobody cares, and it is off-topic.

Do you have anything useful to say about the topic at hand?
Old 08-14-2023, 03:48 AM
Fire Giant

Do you?

Hark at the pot calling the kettle black.

Also, I don't know why I'm reiterating this for the billionth time already, but: we told you in *that* thread that Shaman shouldn't be root rotting in a group that isn't tailored for it. And the only reason we said that to begin with is because we showed you that Mage DPS is superior on a single target, so that was only your desperate attempt to try and win the argument.
Old 08-14-2023, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Do you?

Hark at the pot calling the kettle black.

Also, I don't know why I'm reiterating this for the billionth time already, but: we told you in *that* thread that Shaman shouldn't be root rotting in a group that isn't tailored for it. And the only reason we said that to begin with is because we showed you that Mage DPS is superior on a single target, so that was only your desperate attempt to try and win the argument.
I do not care either. People can read the thread and see you made 350+ useless posts that were just insults. That is basically your entire post count. I am not sure why you want to keep embarrassing yourself.

I ask that you stop posting misinformation on the forums, as it helps no one. Your delusions are not relevant to the topic at hand.

Please comment on the topic at hand, or stop posting here.
Old 08-14-2023, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not care either.
You sure do post a lot for someone who doesn’t care.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 08-14-2023, 09:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not care either. People can read the thread and see you made 350+ useless posts that were just insults. That is basically your entire post count. I am not sure why you want to keep embarrassing yourself.

I ask that you stop posting misinformation on the forums, as it helps no one. Your delusions are not relevant to the topic at hand.

Please comment on the topic at hand, or stop posting here.
Hey, you didn't need to respond to my post to begin with. Put me on ignore and be done with it. I think you just want the attention though, don't you?

I'm pretty secure in the knowledge that, apart from bcbrown (who is just self-righteous like you), nobody is going to think that when they read that thread. You're reaching now.
Old 08-14-2023, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hey, you didn't need to respond to my post to begin with. Put me on ignore and be done with it. I think you just want the attention though, don't you?

I'm pretty secure in the knowledge that, apart from bcbrown (who is just self-righteous like you), nobody is going to think that when they read that thread. You're reaching now.
I do not put anyone on ignore. I have hope that everybody will redeem themselves, including yourself.

You also do not need to keep posting off topic nonsense for no reason. That is why I am asking you to stop.

You have contributed nothing to this thread, and nobody cares about your delusions regarding other threads.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 08-14-2023 at 10:06 AM..
Old 08-14-2023, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2