Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 08-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Orc

Exclamation Classic UI Thread

Last edited by dualentity; 03-13-2015 at 10:59 AM..
Old 08-05-2013, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

If it's the same one from before it has a lot of bugs and crashes often.
Last edited by Stinkum; 08-05-2013 at 02:52 PM.. Reason: Sorry for confusion I edited my other post because I saw you responded to the first time without seeing my other comment.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Glad to hear it.

I personally insist on playing P99 in "Windowed" mode, so, the 640x480 resolution isn't really practical, since my native resolution is 1,400+ and it just ends up being a situation where I have to play P99 in a tiny ass window. Otherwise I would use this.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:22 PM
Banned

very exciting thread
Old 08-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Aviak

The bardage screenshot is me from my private server, I feel famous!
Old 10-15-2014, 09:13 PM
Orc

Default I need this UI

http://puu.sh/aMsPL.png - Main buttons of the action window

I installed the UI but it doesn't look like this (It doesn't have the class icon shit - It just has a normal spell bar. It also doesn't have the classic action window....) How can I get it to look exactly like what you have in that screenshot?

Also, there's no login screen UI - it just shows my characters. this isn't necessarily a problem as I can navigate through my characters with the arrow keys - but If I could replicate what you got in the screenshots it'd be nice.

Alright - So I fixed the problem with the class icon, but how do I make the spell bar show up (I play a Monk, so I'm not sure how I make the bar show up on a melee)
Last edited by xassis; 10-15-2014 at 09:29 PM..
Old 10-16-2014, 12:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xassis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://puu.sh/aMsPL.png - Main buttons of the action window

I installed the UI but it doesn't look like this (It doesn't have the class icon shit - It just has a normal spell bar. It also doesn't have the classic action window....) How can I get it to look exactly like what you have in that screenshot?

Also, there's no login screen UI - it just shows my characters. this isn't necessarily a problem as I can navigate through my characters with the arrow keys - but If I could replicate what you got in the screenshots it'd be nice.

Alright - So I fixed the problem with the class icon, but how do I make the spell bar show up (I play a Monk, so I'm not sure how I make the bar show up on a melee)
alt - W or ctrl - W will open the window and their is seperate UIs for casters and melee, casters have an actual spellbar and melee classes have an emulated spellbar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and as for the character selection, that is in progress
Old 10-16-2014, 01:00 AM
Orc

Default Thanks!

Thanks much Drelk - although I'm still curious about the actions window (The one in the bottom right of the screen) Is it possible yet for me to make it look like that on my screen? (I'm referencing the one in http://puu.sh/aMsPL.png)
Last edited by xassis; 10-16-2014 at 01:08 AM..
Old 08-08-2013, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

If nothing else, forcing this UI while medding is entirely classic.
Old 08-10-2013, 12:00 AM
Fire Giant

I am anxiously awaiting this UI to be completed. For some reason I really loved it when I played back in 2000. Thank you for the time and effort you are putting into it Dualentity.
It will really feel like classic to me when I am using it again. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]