Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 06:32 PM
Skeleton

This was brilliant!

Hope the 2nd one is coming.
Old 03-26-2017, 02:55 PM
Sarnak

Kraddok this is amazing, absolutely love this video and your others. Whens EQ mysteries II coming out?!

Way to celebrate classic eq nostalgia, GJ! you are the p99 youtube authority as well as those other 2-3 guys. we need more!
Old 03-26-2017, 09:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was brilliant!

Hope the 2nd one is coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowmercy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kraddok this is amazing, absolutely love this video and your others. Whens EQ mysteries II coming out?!

Way to celebrate classic eq nostalgia, GJ! you are the p99 youtube authority as well as those other 2-3 guys. we need more!
Thanks guys! - Long story short - I wrote a 7.5 page script for Mysteries #2. The other videos had like, 2 or 3 page scripts SO instead of spending the rest of my life making one giant video I've decided to break it up into 7 different videos, each one being about a specific topic. I wish I could just make one big video but,.... it would just take too long ( they already take too long as it is! ). So when it's all said and done I'll put em in a playlist or something and it'll be like one big video anyways. no clue when this first part will be finished..... think im almost halfway done? I've wasted too much time writing this! back to editing!

Everquest Mysteries http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231587
Old 03-26-2017, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

7 more videos

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY FOR US
Old 03-26-2017, 10:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by utenan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks guys! - Long story short - I wrote a 7.5 page script for Mysteries #2. The other videos had like, 2 or 3 page scripts SO instead of spending the rest of my life making one giant video I've decided to break it up into 7 different videos, each one being about a specific topic. I wish I could just make one big video but,.... it would just take too long ( they already take too long as it is! ). So when it's all said and done I'll put em in a playlist or something and it'll be like one big video anyways. no clue when this first part will be finished..... think im almost halfway done? I've wasted too much time writing this! back to editing!
All I can say is this is the greatest news ever 8D
Old 03-27-2017, 01:28 AM
Fire Giant

Druid rings - maybe some are just abandoned and undead were drawn to its power.
Old 03-27-2017, 03:08 PM
Large Rat

I'm still wondering about the group of shieldbearers and Fieldsurgeon Trom who band together just outside the gates of FV and then proceed to run out(usually get split up due to varying run speeds), and get killed.
Old 03-27-2017, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CAME
^ me
Old 03-27-2017, 05:28 PM
Kobold

[Sun Feb 19 00:32:54 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>:A long forgotten Ruins of Kunark quest offered by Kuughrak Bonecrush has been completed for the first time. Please congratulate Tobynn on his accomplishment!
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/q...tml?quest=8462

One mystery down? lol
Old 03-28-2017, 07:08 PM
Fire Giant

wow so someone actually solved an old quest lol thought they where a myth or incomplete code.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Closed Thread