Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2019, 03:27 AM
Orc

So, Darkelves shouldn't be blind then correct? Cause I feel blind.
Old 10-16-2019, 07:37 AM
Aviak

Loaded f; error msg re/ files came again. Blue wouldn't load either. Went back to d. Was logged into blue; didn't load a couple files due to that.
Last edited by Awweshux; 10-16-2019 at 07:57 AM..
Old 10-16-2019, 09:17 AM
Aviak

Default Dangit

Seriously... I'm a red player but this sounds so dang good I really wish there were a red box for it. Almost just want to go ahead and play green for the OG experience.
Old 10-16-2019, 09:50 AM
Sarnak

Thank you Rogean, especially for using the superior big endian date format in the title of this thread.
Old 10-16-2019, 11:20 AM
Aviak

For some reason my game crashes every time I camp.. the timer counts down, and as the game quits out it crashes every time. Anyone have any ideas?
Old 10-16-2019, 11:23 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lament Icarus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For some reason my game crashes every time I camp.. the timer counts down, and as the game quits out it crashes every time. Anyone have any ideas?
Set eq game.exe for compatibility mode for windows xp service pack 3. Only downside is this requires admin rights to run the launch titanium.bat file.
Old 10-16-2019, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously... I'm a red player but this sounds so dang good I really wish there were a red box for it. Almost just want to go ahead and play green for the OG experience.
It will have the /guildwar command, and it might even have server-defined guilds that you can auto-join to PvP or something.

Various ideas have been suggested (there's a thread if you're curious), and the staff have confirmed that /guildwar will happen in some form ... but the details (AFAIK) are still 100% up in the air. Regardless, it seems like Green will have the potential to be a home for PvPers too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-16-2019, 11:49 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeshan31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Set eq game.exe for compatibility mode for windows xp service pack 3. Only downside is this requires admin rights to run the launch titanium.bat file.
That did it! Thank you so much!
Old 10-16-2019, 05:22 PM
Fire Giant

Awesome work guys.

But why not just use the old Trilogy client like EQClassic?

Or have a compatibility layer?
Old 10-16-2019, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drelk001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome work guys.

But why not just use the old Trilogy client like EQClassic?
I believe our very own decompiler extraordinaire (Secrets) took a crack at it at one point.

Without knowing the details, I think the fact that everyone behind this server would love a more classic client ... and yet not even Secrets was able to make it happen ... suggests that it's a lot of work.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread