View Poll Results: Do it?
Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2021, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

lol congratulations on your inauguration day! I got you two giant glasses, like the type you get for buying 10 gallons of petrol at your local Texaco station.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2021, 06:35 PM
Banned

look how stupid his head looks , who would vote for him thinking he should be president?
Old 01-20-2021, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Did you see when Kamala Harris passed herself in the audience wearing something that looked like a coronavirus mask but with an air cylinder attached to it with a small hose and gave herself the tenet symbol??
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-20-2021, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonethunder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
look how stupid his head looks , who would vote for him thinking he should be president?
Imagine, in contrast, a guy who grew up rich and spent his life mocking people who live in the south and midwest as idiots and people in the south and midwest go "yeah he sounds like a good person who cares about me, I'll vote for him!" lmao
Old 01-20-2021, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Good point. Trump legitimately hates normal working class people.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-20-2021, 07:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren’t you the guy who won’t watch certain news sources because they don’t echo your views
I don't watch TV at all. I intuit all of my news directly from the social consciousness. This is why I was able to say the "student loan crisis" is an issue being brought to head by women and then, when asked to provide a source, was able to post-hoc pull the source and it turns out I was exactly right.

Women own 2/3rds of the student loan debt, and they default at a rate almost 50% higher than men (34% of all women are in default, vs 24% of men, a true 50% higher default rate would be 36% for women.)
I'm sure if we give them a little more time to continue borrowing with no intention or ability to pay it back we can reach that 50% higher default rate milestone.

If women have twice as much student loan debt with a 50% higher default rate, than this means the student loan crisis is 75% a women's problem, which men are supposed to pretty much entirely make up for, since women are net drags on the taxation system.

Muh patriarchy
Last edited by Gwaihir; 01-20-2021 at 07:58 PM..
Old 01-20-2021, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

The Five on fox is always good TV imo! Those people are 5 different types of crazy.

"Juan. Juan, Juan... I gotta stop you, Juan, no Juan... Juan I gotta stop you there."

I love they got a black guy named Juan to be the democrat of the bunch lol

The best show. I think there is even an ex VJ on it.

There's this awesome blond girl who like, represents vapid women everywhere. I love when she talks cus its like, so innocently hitler lmao
Old 01-20-2021, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Lol Proud Boys realizing Trump (not surprisingly) betrayed them and let them take the fall for him:

“It really is important for us all to see how much Trump betrayed his supporters this week. We are nationalists 1st and always. Trump was just a man and as it turns out an extraordinarily weak one at the end.”
Old 01-20-2021, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Damn, that's everyone! Gonna suck to be him this next few years.
Old 01-20-2021, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Five on fox is always good TV imo! Those people are 5 different types of crazy.

"Juan. Juan, Juan... I gotta stop you, Juan, no Juan... Juan I gotta stop you there."

I love they got a black guy named Juan to be the democrat of the bunch lol

The best show. I think there is even an ex VJ on it.

There's this awesome blond girl who like, represents vapid women everywhere. I love when she talks cus its like, so innocently hitler lmao
Fox news is zionist-controlled, controlled-opposition.
Closed Thread