Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2018, 09:50 PM
Kobold

Not sure about SF but every time I've been at AC in OOT over the last 4 years it's been as follows:
You do not have to be in zone
You can be on an alt (list holder would take one name as an alt)
When it was your turn, you had 6 min to get there or forfeit
I've probably only killed him 25-30 times over that 4 years though. As others have stated, lists are player made and the rules player defined.
Old 07-22-2018, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

I might be wrong, but I think lists are a player thing, there's no rules (and thus no obligation) on list...
Old 07-22-2018, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

Lists are player made agreements which are considered part of the rules and you can get punished if you agree to one and break it
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 07-22-2018, 01:19 AM
Fire Giant

Id rather wait on a list all day than screen watch AC island and play rent-a-cop on such trivial rules that everybody understands
Old 07-22-2018, 02:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lists are player made agreements which are considered part of the rules and you can get punished if you agree to one and break it
Definitely if you agreed you have to respect it... But if you did create the list, once it's your turn on the list you pretty much can do all you want... You didn't agreed with others who are on the list, nor does the list comes with a set of rules that, for example, prevent to put some friend on the head of the list... Beside the person on the head I am fairly sure nothing is guaranteed...
Old 07-22-2018, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

"I'll be on my alt, hold my place" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-22-2018, 02:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreeing to player made agreements isn't optional.
Old 07-22-2018, 02:31 AM
Planar Protector

ref: Holgresh Elder Beads camp...queue patiently lol
Old 07-22-2018, 09:32 PM
Kobold

Haha. I wish someone had a screenshot of the twitch feed some guy had up right after Velious came out. Was of the elder cave, had 100+ names scrolling across the top, waiting for the camp.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Completely false, beginning to end false with 0 truth.

Player made lists are not a thing. The only rule is as follows -

If its your camp, it is your camp until you die, leave or give the camp to someone else. There is no rule about who that person has to be. If you told me an hour ago I could have it, then you give to someone else - I'm out of luck.

If you get yourself wrapped into camps like AC, or the old Chardok where its reliant on lists... well beware.
Closed Thread