Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2018, 01:24 AM
Planar Protector

Question ~~~Is Diet Snapple Vegan?

The big question here is if the phenylalanine in diet Snapple is synthesized from animal products or from plant based materials. I couldn't find anything online and was hoping for some help finding this answer thanks.

P.S. I just drank a whole diet Snapple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 07-22-2018, 03:35 AM
Planar Protector

I'd call the consumer care helpline on the bottle, if that's still a thing.
Old 07-22-2018, 04:24 AM
Planar Protector

http://www.astro.sunysb.edu/tracy/whatis.html

hope this helps

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-22-2018, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The big question here is if the phenylalanine in diet Snapple is synthesized from animal products or from plant based materials. I couldn't find anything online and was hoping for some help finding this answer thanks.

P.S. I just drank a whole diet Snapple.
Not directly applicable, but when I was a vegan Hostess Cupcakes used to be mostly vegan, except that they said animal and/or vegetable shortening in the ingredients. I would always rationalize that my cupcakes were the ones with just vegetable shortening, so it was ok for me to eat them.

I wasn't a very good vegan.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-22-2018, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah that website is about Phenylketonurics which are like diabetics and can't eat Phenylalanine due to their condition. But that doesn't answer the question because I want to know whether or not this synthetic chemical specitic to Diet Snapple comes from the teet of a cow or is being processed some other way.

I need to know if I drank a vegan drink pls help thx

Quote:

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 07-22-2018, 03:14 PM
Banned

here's your pity reply
Old 07-22-2018, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect© [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
here's your pity reply
something something LulzSect(c) is on your ignore list click somewhere to see content

Quote:

Old 07-22-2018, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah that website is about Phenylketonurics which are like diabetics and can't eat Phenylalanine due to their condition. But that doesn't answer the question because I want to know whether or not this synthetic chemical specitic to Diet Snapple comes from the teet of a cow or is being processed some other way.

I need to know if I drank a vegan drink pls help thx
Did you actually read it?

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-22-2018, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Additionally, phenylalanine is found in aspartame, the sweetener found in most diet soft drinks and sugar-free candies/gum - hence the need for the warning on the labels of these products.
http://www.madehow.com/Volume-3/Aspartame.html

Old 07-22-2018, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you actually read it?
Ja I read it

Phenylalaline is a component of asperatame which is created through FERMENTATION AND SYNTHESIS. which means that they take phenylalaline and shmack it together with aspartic acid and methanol to make asperatame. kinda like when you put a hamburger patty on a bun then add ketchup then heat it to 420C and get a hamburger.

But IS PHENYLALALINE VEGAN is my question. They need to derive it from somewhere. I found a wiki entry on it and it says that it is found in mammal milk but also in other natural sources so please lets focus on whats important.

Quote:

Closed Thread