Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure, anime is bad. But at least the Japanese take the time to create something.

The only things Europe creates are smug attitudes and migrant crises.
ehhh I guess you can say that the united states is like a really long running migrant crisis, but I feel like it's a bit of a stretch

plus we have every right to smug out. we invented science. we invented capitalism. we invented democracy. we've conquered the entire world and spread our cultures to every corner of the planet, we didn't get our shit pushed in by 'countries' like afghanistan, we colonized the hell out of it. we can and do lord that over you. step up your game if you don't like it, you indolent little shits. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2018, 09:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ehhh I guess you can say that the united states is like a really long running migrant crisis, but I feel like it's a bit of a stretch

plus we have every right to smug out. we invented science. we invented capitalism. we invented democracy. we've conquered the entire world and spread our cultures to every corner of the planet, we didn't get our shit pushed in by 'countries' like afghanistan, we colonized the hell out of it. we can and do lord that over you. step up your game if you don't like it, you indolent little shits. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The ramblings of inferiority.

90% of what you listed is due to Britain.

I fully support wiping out continental Europe and allowing the UK to expand its borders.

It would do wonders, honestly.
Old 06-29-2018, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

the European mind is apparently so complex we can be simultaneously smug and inferior, damn we're an impressive breed

but we knew that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2018, 10:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the European mind is apparently so complex we can be simultaneously smug and inferior, damn we're an impressive breed

but we knew that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course you can be simultaneously smug and inferior. Just ask the Canadians.

The fact that you don't know that speaks to your arrogance. Another European flaw.

You're ignorant and arrogant enough to think you conquered "The Graveyard of Empires". The British failed miraculously in a time where they weren't monitored by news crews or under threat by international sanction. Like, just murder everyone lol.
Old 06-29-2018, 10:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
american leftists and rightists are equally delusional

most of america's more obvious dysfunctions arise from the culture's inability to reconcile its ridiculous view of itself as a force for good, and the reality that they are and always were genocidal racists.

it's deep in your blood and DNA. just own it and stop pretending you're actually good and nice, lol
idk those of us that care about individual responsibility and the bill of rights, dont necessarily care if anyone is good or bad. Just that they follow the 10 commandments layed out by the framers of the constitution that wouldn't sign it unless they were added.
Old 06-29-2018, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're ignorant and arrogant enough to think you conquered "The Graveyard of Empires". The British failed miraculously in a time where they weren't monitored by news crews or under threat by international sanction. Like, just murder everyone lol.
this is easily the weirdest excuse for war failure i've ever heard tbh. news crews? yeah CNN is what's stopping america from realizing ur imperial ambitions, makes sense [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2018, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

the natives of everywhere could have stopped europeans colonizing and brutalizing them if only they'd stopped to invent journalism - a hilarious thing DinoTriz apparently believes
Old 06-29-2018, 10:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
this is easily the weirdest excuse for war failure i've ever heard tbh. news crews? yeah CNN is what's stopping america from realizing ur imperial ambitions, makes sense [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why didn't the US nuke Afghanistan?
Old 06-29-2018, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

uhhh because then you can't make the natives extract their natural resources for you? do you not understand how empire works at a really basic level?

edit: from a country that had our empire almost a thousand years ago, AMA
Old 06-29-2018, 10:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
edit: from a country that had our empire almost a thousand years ago, AMA
I bet you were pretty cool back in high school, gramps. Can I borrow your leather jacket?
Closed Thread