Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2017, 03:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea racheal maddow has big news
let's define terms.

give names you would consider "big". i have this feeling anything short of donnie himself being perp walked out of the oval somehow doesn't count to you.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2017, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let's define terms.

give names you would consider "big". i have this feeling anything short of donnie himself being perp walked out of the oval somehow doesn't count to you.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
none, there will be nothing to come out of this beyond what came out of hillary's email scandal

youre all a bunch of basic bitches
Old 10-29-2017, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

criminal charges were filed in the Hillary email scandal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Y/N

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-29-2017, 06:32 PM
Banned

boy that iran contra really changed the way politics of today operate
Old 10-29-2017, 06:39 PM
Banned

either way, whats more interesting is we live in a time where CNN and the FBI (who have fucked up basically everything theyve ever investigated mind you, waco anyone?) have more credibility than the president.

CNN: russia spys in trumps cabinet! (real)
president: clinton uranium scandal nets her 12 mil (fake)

how is this real life?

no mater where you stand on the political arena (unless neck deep in partisan identiy politics) you have to scratch your head at the logic of the current america.

the only way out of this mess is world war 3 and a very, very strict draft.

ill keep waiting for that breaking news.

Or, I guess Ill prey for a white house ruby ridge that results in civil war 2. That'd be cool too as a decent setup to ww3
Old 10-29-2017, 06:55 PM
Banned

This right here sums up the entirety of the problem, the court of media is all that matters: https://twitter.com/jayrosen_nyu/sta...38065612099584

believe it or not, mob rule has already taken over the united states, you know what that means? Its already too late, the war has started. I will take up arms with the president if he asks me to.
Old 10-29-2017, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no mater where you stand on the political arena (unless neck deep in partisan identiy politics) you have to scratch your head at the logic of the current america.
Establishment has always been untouchable. Clinton, H.W. George Jr. etc.

Reagan was a complete blowjob figurehead for Wallstreet. Conservatives call American greed "Reagonomics". How brainwashed and rose-tinted are Republicans when any historian can see the Reagan era had more to do with protecting Wallstreet's profit margins than the American electorate.

While I'm laughing with pokes at the Fat King's predicament and his ineptitude in politics (has 0 chance of passing any legislation, tried to kick Bannon out to increase his chances, didn't work) I can appreciate the American Exceptionalism and head-up-ass syndrome thats been around since the Baby boomers fucked everything up.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 10-29-2017 at 07:03 PM..
Old 10-29-2017, 07:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
either way, whats more interesting is we live in a time where CNN and the FBI (who have fucked up basically everything theyve ever investigated mind you, waco anyone?) have more credibility than the president.

CNN: russia spys in trumps cabinet! (real)
president: clinton uranium scandal nets her 12 mil (fake)

how is this real life?

the only way out of this mess is world war 3 and a very, very strict draft.

ill keep waiting for that breaking news.

Or, I guess Ill prey for a white house ruby ridge that results in civil war 2. That'd be cool too as a decent setup to ww3
hi. the uranium thing was about a canadian export permit, for processing. the material would then return to the united states.

the problem is you are quite stupid!
Old 10-29-2017, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hi. the uranium thing was about a canadian export permit, for processing. the material would then return to the united states.

the problem is you are quite stupid!
This is what I think is dumb, the idea that you could be outraged by one media scandal but completely defend the other is really more scary than anything else.

let me tell you this, you do not understand the uranium nonsense, how dare you try to tell me how it is. You know nothing, you're an internet nerd what the fuck do you know about uranium lol gimi a break. Quit parroting the VIEW
Old 10-29-2017, 08:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
This is what I think is dumb, the idea that you could be outraged by one media scandal but completely defend the other is really more scary than anything else.

let me tell you this, you do not understand the uranium nonsense, how dare you try to tell me how it is. You know nothing, you're an internet nerd what the fuck do you know about uranium lol gimi a break. Quit parroting the VIEW
im sorry you dont believe in reality but i do understand the appeal
Closed Thread