Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2018, 04:05 PM
Banned

how are you going to Spin your way out of the facts, Mick?
Old 01-25-2018, 04:06 PM
Banned

The sexual tension is becoming palpable
Old 01-25-2018, 04:07 PM
Banned

i defeated breath of fire without ever using the final dragon form. there's a secret ending when that happens.
Old 01-25-2018, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That google search is outright wrong, what it is describing is anarchy.

Libertarians are constatutionalists and the constitution says the states can do whatever the fuck they want. That means tax if they want, or not tax if the dont want.

They believe the FEDERAL tax should be abolished, however most sane ones know we need federal tax for military and to maintain a centralized economy.

Anyone who doesnt believe that is just a vocal idiot, like the fat women that drive the narrative for your libtard party.

States manage gun laws, States manage healtchare, taxes, law, everything.

You can have your cake you just cant have the cake in a state you dont vote in.
sounds super similar to federalism. knowledge ain't my thing though, so im probably wrong. we got lotta books around there though. maybe one of them know? ^^
Old 01-25-2018, 04:09 PM
Banned

eh, qed
Old 01-25-2018, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i defeated breath of fire without ever using the final dragon form. there's a secret ending when that happens.
You have it backwards, when you defeat Tyr without Agni you get the lame ass ending and her avatar is that of an angry woman on fire. When you use Agni you get the proper ending with super demon Tyr Lord of Destruction. The Agni ending completely trivializes the fight though since Angi hits for 999 and hardly needs any healing

I still remember finding Agni by accident when I went to refill my Water in the spring. Protip, you cant use Angi on the final boss if Karn is fused and this confuses a lot of people and they think the game is bugged.

Similarly I could never find the dragon equipment and it was a total accident that I fished any of it up.
Old 01-25-2018, 04:50 PM
Banned

Cool. I played it with an older friend and we got Agni, but didn't use it for some reason during final fight... I think because he thought there was a queue that didn't happen. It was really hard but spooky
Old 01-25-2018, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how are you going to Spin your way out of the facts, Mick?
libertarians do not belong to a party, onlly cuck democrats and cuck republicans think you need party to organize.

If libertarians got their way, there would be no need for a party system, becuse the election would be a state thing. And you can get away with talking about ISSUES in a small election instead of talking about federal party line bullshit like you cucks have made us all talk about.

Libertariansm is a philosophy on how to run a government, not a party.
Old 01-25-2018, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
libertarians do not belong to a party, onlly cuck democrats and cuck republicans think you need party to organize.

If libertarians got their way, there would be no need for a party system, becuse the election would be a state thing. And you can get away with talking about ISSUES in a small election instead of talking about federal party line bullshit like you cucks have made us all talk about.

Libertariansm is a philosophy on how to run a government, not a party.
Deregulation doesn't lead to the states stepping up to regulate powerful multi-national corporations. It leads to them paying their workers less and hiring more illegal labor by pitting the stats against each other in a race to the bottom. The state of Oregon isn't strong enough to take on Google. We're practically on our knees begging for them to set up their environmentally questionable operation in the Dales.

Please google bless us with a few good tech and administrative jobs -- we'll suck your dick if you don't go over to Ohio or Washington or something.

And that's why even the fake Libertariansm Mick invented won't work. You need a big shot like the U.S. National Government to decide what the regulation on Google is going to be.

We just have to get smarter at overseeing this process as citizens.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 01-25-2018 at 05:19 PM..
Old 01-25-2018, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We just have to get smarter at overseeing this process as citizens.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]