Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2018, 03:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy pointed out how we are in the wrong and how we are making ourselves look like idiots. Better resort to ad hom and call them autistic that'll show em.

Thanks for the cringe
ur welcome
Old 01-06-2018, 03:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No response to the 6 Awakened alts that de-tagged this morning at statue to get faction hits?
Feel free to give me their names.
Old 01-06-2018, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ur welcome
Real sad seeing that guy drink A/A kool-aid. Was one of my favorite posters. In any case, thank you. I always get a laugh out of that picture and it never stops being appropriate in threads like these.
Old 01-06-2018, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy pointed out how we are in the wrong and how we are making ourselves look like idiots. Better resort to ad hom and call them autistic that'll show em.

Thanks for the cringe
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-06-2018, 04:12 PM
Kobold

Server wide guardian kozz tod exposed
Old 01-06-2018, 04:20 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feel free to give me their names.
I clearly saw Temp ninja the ore! Trying to find the fraps...[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-06-2018, 05:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you read the rule? Can you point out where it says raid mobs are off limits? I am perfectly fine with Guardian being added to the list of acceptable mobs to kill that has an FTE, because it should have been there to begin with, but it isn't there. It says:

Anything that has an FTE message and is considered more than one group content.
Anything that has an FTE message.
Anything that is considered more than one group content.

These three statements are a no. Technically the first statement is redundant, because if the mob has an FTE message, whether it is considered more than one group content or not, it is covered in statement two.

I see nothing that says, Any raid mob that has an FTE message.
Pretty sure 23/24 officers of AM/AW are cringing at this, Breaken. It is this mentality which is why we are both on vacation right now. Grow up. Play the game and act like an adult.
Old 01-06-2018, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

If someone actually sent a petition in for this, I hope they eat a suspension for wasting staff time and resources

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-06-2018, 06:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If someone actually sent a petition in for this, I hope they eat a suspension for wasting staff time and resources
I'd agree, but Acon is a bit slow IRL. So is Tempramental. Guy lied to me in game, and on the phone (lol) over ninja looting an item.. with Sirken standing there showing us proof he stole it. lol
Old 01-06-2018, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Petition quest on Guardian K ... sigh
Seriously though, why isn't it petition quest in general .... sigh.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Closed Thread