Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 03:24 PM
Banned

i'm just trying to make a quick buck dont know what OP is talking about

probably on drugs
Old 01-31-2017, 03:37 PM
Sarnak

I also hear he's the top suspect for the cyber attacks on p99auctions... RMT makes men do crazy things...

My boy Rudi is coming for you tho... trump-names-rudy-giuliani-as-cybersecurity-adviser
Old 01-31-2017, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Sidebar derail incoming:

From a selling standpoint I could never understand RMT. The return on investment (risk aside) has to be impossibly bad ... significantly worse than minimum wage. One of the biggest draws for me to p99 was always the aggressive policing of boxing, hacking, and RMT. I know people there will always be some that game that game the system but the community as a whole has been kept pretty clean on this front.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 01-31-2017, 04:03 PM
Kobold

Examples (all of these were most likely fake):

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...=Cobalt+bracer

Except that one wasnt a troll my troll warrior krazzerz is is using it. Can't say for the other auctioneers in this thread.
Old 01-31-2017, 04:07 PM
Sarnak

Is this the same dude that instead of consolidating all his items into one thread normally makes a unique thread for each item so he dominates the first page of the forum?
Last edited by PureLo; 01-31-2017 at 04:10 PM..
Old 01-31-2017, 04:13 PM
Aviak

You remember every dumb thread ever about EC prices and shit ? Schnik, each and everyone of them

Superranger Uselessranger, 60 Ranger of Azure Guard !
Old 01-31-2017, 05:09 PM
Fire Giant

real question is why would you even care about having 3m platinum if you only have a single 60, that's enough to equip the 1 char in full BiS droppables and MQ'd armor

i can think of a reason...
Old 01-31-2017, 06:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
real question is why would you even care about having 3m platinum if you only have a single 60, that's enough to equip the 1 char in full BiS droppables and MQ'd armor

i can think of a reason...
oh 1000% it's RMT.... he's just so confident of his methods that he probably thinks no one will be able to catch him...

like I said before, if you buy or sell anything from him you're an idiot... and you'll probably have your account banned when they finally catch him
Old 01-31-2017, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Trust me, ill never RMT. EverQuest is supposed to go on for'Ever'.. I will however join the new server as soon as it pops up, since this blue is now getting abit.... Over n done. Its simply not as fun as it used to be. We really need the new server now.
I probably wont try to get 'rich' in plat on next server. Believe me when i say this: its not worth it . The best part of p99 was not getting plat, that was just an unhealthy lack-of-moral addiction (im SK after all, whatelse could I do?) but it was the small bits in the game : the first time I completed my Dreadscale armor quest (by asking help from higher leveled players), or when farming Quillmane solo with my ranger which is practically impossible, or exping with a class i enjoy in the lower level zones like kurns, FoB.

It would be fun to start over from scratch , maybe make a druid , port some and save up for a Manastone and a Fungi while doing ports/low lvl farm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] you see this is something thats not possible here, cuz i already destroyed the gameplay for myself. This server is done soon :/
Old 01-31-2017, 06:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trust me, ill never RMT. EverQuest is supposed to go on for'Ever'.. I will however join the new server as soon as it pops up, since this blue is now getting abit.... Over n done. Its simply not as fun as it used to be. We really need the new server now.
I probably wont try to get 'rich' in plat on next server. Believe me when i say this: its not worth it . The best part of p99 was not getting plat, that was just an unhealthy lack-of-moral addiction (im SK after all, whatelse could I do?) but it was the small bits in the game : the first time I completed my Dreadscale armor quest (by asking help from higher leveled players), or when farming Quillmane solo with my ranger which is practically impossible, or exping with a class i enjoy in the lower level zones like kurns, FoB.

It would be fun to start over from scratch , maybe make a druid , port some and save up for a Manastone and a Fungi while doing ports/low lvl farm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] you see this is something thats not possible here, cuz i already destroyed the gameplay for myself. This server is done soon :/
then quit
Closed Thread