Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

View Poll Results: How do you feel about Enchanter's power level? Multiple choice allowed.
Non-classically overpowered and needs nerf 66 33.33%
Non-classically overpowered and does not need nerf 19 9.60%
Classically overpowered and needs nerf (Bard, Nec, etc examples) 23 11.62%
Classically overpowered and does not need nerf 88 44.44%
Trivializes content and needs nerf 42 21.21%
Trivializes content and does not need nerf 16 8.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 198. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2021, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like where he says a broken pet attacking him might not be able to be controlled for the full mez duration on another mob resulting in death. What? I thought Enchanters were totally fine if charm breaks. They just stun and so on. In 24 seconds this guy still can't land a spell to save him from his pet?
Speaking of classic, this seems pretty "classic asston". He latches on to some minor detail, draws some bullshit conclusion from it, yet is completely ignorant of everything important surrounding that detail -- or perhaps I should say he pretends to be ignorant. What he was saying is that if charm breaks at a certain time, it may prevent him from being able to refresh mesmerization(aoe mez) towards the end of its duration, allowing several mobs to break free of mez. Nothing more and nothing less. Yet strangely, in asston's bizzaro world, this guy who apparently can't recharm a mob for 24 seconds STILL DECIDES TO USE THAT SPELL. Is he suicidal or is asston just a moron? We will let the(unfortunate) readers decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Charm removed from Necro too?
Gee, imagine that, asston. It must have been such a horrible spell they decided to simply delete from necro spellbooks to save them the plat for buying the spell. Or perhaps it wasn't as shitty of a spell your dumb ass thinks? Hrmmmmmmm.
Old 03-30-2021, 01:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of classic, this seems pretty "classic asston". He latches on to some minor detail, draws some bullshit conclusion from it, yet is completely ignorant of everything important surrounding that detail -- or perhaps I should say he pretends to be ignorant. What he was saying is that if charm breaks at a certain time, it may prevent him from being able to refresh mesmerization(aoe mez) towards the end of its duration, allowing several mobs to break free of mez. Nothing more and nothing less. Yet strangely, in asston's bizzaro world, this guy who apparently can't recharm a mob for 24 seconds STILL DECIDES TO USE THAT SPELL. Is he suicidal or is asston just a moron? We will let the(unfortunate) readers decide.

Gee, imagine that, asston. It must have been such a horrible spell they decided to simply delete from necro spellbooks to save them the plat for buying the spell. Or perhaps it wasn't as shitty of a spell your dumb ass thinks? Hrmmmmmmm.
Here's this dumb fucking baby again, holy shit. You're so far up my fucking ass the least you could do is give me a reach around. I'm here enjoying all this proof that everything I say is correct and you have to come shit up my thread still with your retarded insults and little baby name calling. Every post you make you're just more off topic than the last.

Why we just put some actual quotes out there?

Quote:
My favorite way to break a big spawn of blues is to take a tank, cast
Feedback (a damage shield) on him, tell him to run into the middle to
get them all mad at him, then center a Mesmerization on him. Repeat
as needed until they all fall asleep. Then we fight the monsters one
at a time, retreating to heal if necessary. The damage from the
Feedback keeps the monsters mad at him instead of me, so I am free to
cast. Don't try this with whites and up. Too many will resist and
they chew up the tank too fast.

If we need more firepower, I charm one of them, but that is very
unreliable and dangerous. A pet gone wild can easily prevent me from
casting for the duration of a Mesmerization (24 seconds), allowing the
whole horde to wake up and kill us all. That's if it doesn't just
kill me outright.
Once again, stop derailing the thread with easily proven lies, this person clearly states a pet break can prevent casting for the DURATION of a Mesmerization, they even specify the seconds, and then they even mention at the end that is if the pet doesn't kill them before the mez breaks. Not only that but they even say charm is "VERY UNRELIABLE AND DANGEROUS". Oh my gosh!

On top of that the guy is fucking talking about duoing with a tank and not even using charm and you're trying to make it sound like he "STILL DECIDES TO USE THAT SPELL." Yeah no shit you dumb fucking retard and he clarifies it is extremely risky to use. Absolutely nothing like P99 where charming is a piece of fucking cake and entails basically zero risk as you yourself confirm over and over by saying nerfing channeling still wouldn't be enough to slow down the easy OP Enchanter class you no skilled retarded fucking morons love so much.

YOU ARE CONFIRMED TO BE A DUMB FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, STOP POSTING IN MY THREAD, NOTHING YOU SAY IS TRUE

You're too fucking stupid to even look at the other posts on that page like the one saying someone knows an Enchanter who can break Lord camp. Everyone is pumped on fine steel buffed animation pets and literally no mention of charm is found except that it is risky as fuck. Maybe if you actually cared to find the answer you would have read it for yourself instead of grabbing my cock again the second I post and making up a bunch of bullshit.

Does your Mom know you're posting here? I'm going to tell her.

P.S. Even though it's well past your bed time and your Mom and I have been waiting patiently for you to go to sleep I'm going to read you one last bedtime story little baby.

Quote:
Enchanter pets, much like shaman pets, are MUCH weaker than
mage/necro pets... enchanter pets are REALLY weak, actually.
Go to bed now sweaty.
Last edited by azxten; 03-30-2021 at 01:24 AM..
Old 03-30-2021, 01:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
dumb fucking baby holy shit. my fucking ass everything I say is correct you shit up retarded insults little baby name calling. Oh my gosh! fucking talking yea no shit you dumb fucking retard charming is a piece of fucking cake you no skilled retarded fucking morons.

YOU ARE CONFIRMED TO BE A DUMB FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NOTHING YOU SAY IS TRUE

You're too fucking stupid fuck. grabbing my cock again a bunch of bullshit.

Does your Mom know you're posting past your bed time your Mom go to sleep little baby.

Go to bed now sweaty.
lol I deleted like 5 words.
Old 03-30-2021, 02:29 AM
Aviak

We should let this guy make decisions.
Old 03-30-2021, 02:52 AM
Planar Protector

@azxten, you need to learn the art of brevity.

Nobody wades through your waterfalls of bullshit.
Old 03-30-2021, 11:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
false... lol ive repeatedly said post kunark chanter is fine as is other than lower lvl channeling
Quote:
Make charm break in less then 30 to make up for the GIGANTIC list of bugs it had that P99 is covering up.
So are you asking to nerf charm break rate, but only during pre-kunark eras?

I'll also reiterate that I experienced a significant portion of your list of purported charm bugs on p99, because that portion of them is user error and confusion rather than bugs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten
You're too fucking stupid to even look at the other posts on that page like the one saying someone knows an Enchanter who can break Lord camp. Everyone is pumped on fine steel buffed animation pets and literally no mention of charm is found except that it is risky as fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by old forum post
Enchanter pets, much like shaman pets, are MUCH weaker than
mage/necro pets... enchanter pets are REALLY weak, actually.
Are you trying to say his acquaintance was breaking lord with his animation, or the thread is evidence that animations were super weak on live, both?

I wonder if the low delay weapon trick made charm less appealing. If you used it on charm pets then charming would be more dangerous and if you didn't then charm pets would do less damage relative to summoned pets.
Closed Thread