Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-05-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

merge asap.

Blue and green are the same. Sorry guys.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-05-2022, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what toxic immersion looks like. This is the literal worst thing this person can imagine happening to somebody.
Lmao precisely.

People get so crazily wound up with this stuff. It’s like the merge is probably not even happening till sometime in 2023 and it will ultimately not really have a negative effect on anything. The two servers will merge and we’ll get a fresh green to start over on which is awesome!
Old 06-05-2022, 03:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao precisely.

People get so crazily wound up with this stuff. It’s like the merge is probably not even happening till sometime in 2023 and it will ultimately not really have a negative effect on anything. The two servers will merge and we’ll get a fresh green to start over on which is awesome!
Dont have an argument, gotta resort to character assassination.

The ol playbook, ad hominem and push the agenda again despite it making no sense.

Those mental gymnastics are worthy of a politician.

You guys ever consider running for office?
Old 06-05-2022, 03:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_PVP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Merge Green into Red. Problem solved. Start fresh99.
I think best option is red 2.0 setup like green, full reset after last velious patch. Naked blackburrow wars,fighting over snakes,then pixel jockies get to have some fun on kunark.
Then shitious comes out and server dies until reset.
Big dreams.
Old 06-05-2022, 04:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what toxic immersion looks like. This is the literal worst thing this person can imagine happening to somebody.
Calling someone out on their double think? "Oh I don't care about characters, wipe blue" but then not having the convinction to stand by their comment and delete their character? It's almost as if they weren't being honest with their motivations. Hmm

Also, if you think arguments over the internet are the "worst thing that can happen to someone", you've lived a very sheltered life.

Might be time to go out and get some sun, bruv.

Toxic immersion on a level 9 warrior. These blueberries are as disingingeous in their arguments as they are unintelligent.
Last edited by ya.dingus; 06-05-2022 at 04:29 PM..
Old 06-05-2022, 04:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
merge asap.

Blue and green are the same. Sorry guys.
Do you play on either server? Definately not green if you think that.
Old 06-05-2022, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calling someone out on their double think? "Oh I don't care about characters, wipe blue" but then not having the convinction to stand by their comment and delete their character? It's almost as if they weren't being honest with their motivations. Hmm

Also, if you think arguments over the internet are the "worst thing that can happen to someone", you've lived a very sheltered life.

Might be time to go out and get some sun, bruv.

Toxic immersion on a level 9 warrior. These blueberries are as disingingeous in their arguments as they are unintelligent.
Do you have zero reading comprehension? You’re making the same comment over and over to the wrong commenter who didn’t say anything about deleting their chats not caring about their chars etc.

But at any rate man don’t stress. The merge is likely still like 12 months away. And then there will be a new green for you and I to start fresh on and build our characters up again!
Old 06-05-2022, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

guys both servers are the same game... in fact, one has a pet info window, and one doesn't

this is entirely the difference now

you're arguing over the fact that one server has alot more of specific items than the other server, but these items are not the same.

green is gonna have alot less fungi tunics, CoFs, CoS, etc, blue will have alot less abukar boxes, thex daggers, manastones etc

After a merge occurs, then literally nothing is different, all of these disparities in loot concentration will be moot points.

Yeah, in game economics are going to get a little screwy, and then it's going to balance out, and prices will drop drop drop because less than 1% of players on either server can come up with the asinine amounts of plat you people want for "rare or unique" items.

There is alot more platinum on blue for sure, but its all gonna go to green players bringing over their legacy items. And then the casual player will benefit from being able to purchase items post merge, that they couldn't afford prior to it.

There are definitely pros and cons to merging green into blue, and the pros vastly outweigh the cons.

You really want to make these guys invest in more server hardware? Nilbog just had to fix some shit because the forums/wiki were getting really slow.

There really is no case in hell for a 4th server. Unless YOU wanna buy it.

hey they could run alot of stuff with this! only 34k USD refurbished!

https://www.amazon.com/Dell-PowerEdg...s%2C61&sr=1-14
Old 06-05-2022, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
guys both servers are the same game... in fact, one has a pet info window, and one doesn't

this is entirely the difference now

you're arguing over the fact that one server has alot more of specific items than the other server, but these items are not the same.

green is gonna have alot less fungi tunics, CoFs, CoS, etc, blue will have alot less abukar boxes, thex daggers, manastones etc

After a merge occurs, then literally nothing is different, all of these disparities in loot concentration will be moot points.

Yeah, in game economics are going to get a little screwy, and then it's going to balance out, and prices will drop drop drop because less than 1% of players on either server can come up with the asinine amounts of plat you people want for "rare or unique" items.

There is alot more platinum on blue for sure, but its all gonna go to green players bringing over their legacy items. And then the casual player will benefit from being able to purchase items post merge, that they couldn't afford prior to it.

There are definitely pros and cons to merging green into blue, and the pros vastly outweigh the cons.

You really want to make these guys invest in more server hardware? Nilbog just had to fix some shit because the forums/wiki were getting really slow.

There really is no case in hell for a 4th server. Unless YOU wanna buy it.

hey they could run alot of stuff with this! only 34k USD refurbished!

https://www.amazon.com/Dell-PowerEdg...s%2C61&sr=1-14
This is probably the best comment that has been written about a merge lol
Old 06-05-2022, 05:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have zero reading comprehension? You’re making the same comment over and over to the wrong commenter who didn’t say anything about deleting their chats not caring about their chars etc.

But at any rate man don’t stress. The merge is likely still like 12 months away. And then there will be a new green for you and I to start fresh on and build our characters up again!

Quote:
Do you have zero reading comprehension?
Nah broskii, that's you. Since you can't tell context, I'll spell it out for you and your blue brigading friends.

I was talking to him directly, but the topic was both you and him. Him for being unintentionally ironic about "tOxIc ImMeRsIoN", and you for just making bold claims, and contradicting yourself.

The reason I'm making the same statement over, and over, is because you're too dense to figure out that's what the conversation has boiled down to - You having no argument, and me calling your bluff for the thinly veiled self interested ulterior motive that it is.

I'm giving you the chance to prove me wrong, to make good on your "WIPE BLUE", "I DONT CARE ABOUT MY PIXELS", "MERGE GREEN INTO BLUE BECAUSE ALL THE CHARS ARE TRASH" you've been screaming at other people for this whole time.

Delete your characters.

Make good on your claim and all these other blue turds saying the same thing that they dont care.

Delete your characters on blue if they dont matter, and play on green.

And that's the beauty of it all. No matter what part of the argument you take, it's contradictory.

Don't make me explain that last part to you.

edit:

Just like the above poster said, it's all about the legacy loot you want. To hell with that in my opinion.

Blue isn't just about the economy, it's about the environment - the much further from non-classic mechanics, the obvious power tilt that exists for extremely long established characters/guilds that have the upper end of the game on lock. Anyone who has played this game from launch knows there's much more than economy that makes blue far more wonkier and sloppy than green is.

Green is a chance to get away from that and start fresh, and I dont just mean as a server, but as a community that wants to follow the actual spirit of a vanilla mechanics server
Last edited by ya.dingus; 06-05-2022 at 05:34 PM..