Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 02-07-2024, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Just go to high keep and slay guards. You can kill them until 38 or 39 for good exp. It starts to fall off around then. 5p per kill with the swords and you can sneak sell them in zone. Ruins your wfp faction but just camouflage through to NFP and it's all good.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 02-07-2024, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think they are,and if you tried that on green at least you would be frustrated by the stinking bards collecting every one of them. Super popular swarm spot
The Bards go into that little area off to the east? I'm surprised I've never seen a single person go through that tunnel into there
Old 02-08-2024, 07:03 PM
Fire Giant

around mid 30s you could probably hit up the dreadlands tundra yeti caves
Old 02-10-2024, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Sol A, Tizmac Caves, Najena, Crystal caverns, and mines of nurga are a few that are decent.
Old 02-12-2024, 07:31 AM
Planar Protector

CT is the answer you have the ultimate splitting tool in Harmo.

Just gotta learn the zone.
Old 02-18-2024, 08:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah as far as I know none of the half-animal half-human mobs like Gnolls, Driders, Drovlargs, Molkors, etc., are considered to be animals.

Not a lot of mobs in the game are considered animals, probably to prevent Druids from being another Enchanter.
On live they did a change of what "types" of monsters are a couple years ago. This made it so druids can charm bugs like beetles and spiders. Obviously opened up a ton of old world druid charming spots which I thought was neat.
Old 02-20-2024, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On live they did a change of what "types" of monsters are a couple years ago. This made it so druids can charm bugs like beetles and spiders. Obviously opened up a ton of old world druid charming spots which I thought was neat.
Really should've been the case in the beginning although I wonder if the devs felt like that would give Druids too much of an advantage and they wanted to keep Ench as the only global charming class
Old 03-02-2024, 11:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both of the suggestions below would be like

Tower of Frozen Shadow is great for leveling from your 30s all the way to 50. You should be able to do floor 1 at level 30. It's probably better to start there in your upper 30s though. I started on floor 3 at level 40 on my Monk. Floor 2 has spell casters, so you'd need to test out how often they end up landing spells on you if you wanted to level there a bit earlier in your 30s. You would probably need some resistance gear. You can do Floor 3 for a while in your 40s. Then go up to Floor 6 in your upper 40s. Floor 4 and 5 aren't great for leveling.
How twinked were you and how doable is this as a Ranger? I wonder if this is doable without the ability to split spawns like a Monk can.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by port9001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How twinked were you and how doable is this as a Ranger? I wonder if this is doable without the ability to split spawns like a Monk can.
I had a Fungi, Seahorse, and IFS.

Most of the spawns on floor 3 are single or double and not casters. You should be able to root them and kill them separately, as I don't think they have higher than usual MR.

I haven't played a ranger before though, I am just going off my past experience with melee characters and root useage.