Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malimus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tried Starwars got two toons to max lvl all decked out and found it sucks.... Tried Diablo 3 and got two toons maxed out and geared and found it totally sucks. So looks like I'm back p1999! I do love this server and era of EQ! So glad its still alive and kicking! Hope more people come back after discovering the new games suck too! lol.

A shout out to Nilbog, Rogean, Amelinda and everyone else that makes this server possible. YOU GUYS/GIRLS ROCK!!! Thank you for all you do to keep the classic EQ alive and I hope you all know that many of us really really do appreciate what you do to provide and maintain this server. I'm sure many more than the few that come here to whine/cry/bitch/complain and be total D-Bags.

I wish some people weren't such spoiled idiots that want everything now and on a silver platter that cry or whine when they don't get it the way they want it right away. Or the ones that feel they gotta be a dick because they got banned or whatever do to there own actions... I feel for ya's having to deal with this crap.

So my THANKS to the Dev's and Staff of Project 1999!

Sincerely,
Zefearus

Its good to be back!
GO OUTSIDE!

Don't get me wrong, a small part of me is jealous.
Last edited by maahes; 06-04-2012 at 06:53 PM..
Old 06-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maahes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GO OUTSIDE!

Don't get me wrong, a small part of me is jealous.
Man i spend at least 8 hours of my day outside everyday. I love living/working up here in BC in the mountains. I only spend a couple hours a night anymore gaming. Just cant sit on my ass that long anymore lol. So dont judge what ya dont know bro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. It took very little time btw to max lvl and gear in those games for me if that's what made you think i dont! And after a couple years playing here i still don't have a level 60 lol.

AND Thanks for the WB's everyone.
Last edited by Malimus; 06-04-2012 at 09:34 PM..
Old 06-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerlyAMonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Diablo 3 possibly one of the biggest letdowns of this gaming generation.

It's fun to level to 60 -- but that's about it. In the past week the value of all but the highest quality level 60 gear has plummeted. Items nearly identical to ones i was selling for 250k a week ago arent even selling for 25k now.

Something hugely wrong with that, especially since you're basically REQUIRED to use the AH to advance. Even on inferno act 1 I'm not getting level 60 item drops. I'm not gonna spend all the gold I've acquired since I started on a single item just to start grinding gold all over again.
agree 100%
Old 06-06-2012, 04:21 AM
Orc

Not required to use the AH to advance... it's an option. Can suck it up and just pound it out or join a friend or two and make it happen. The AH is a nice side option to allow you other ways to gear up without having to spend the time trying to farm it.

Diablo 3 is the same the others have been, a grind. Eventually you grind the whole thing out, capping both character level out and difficulty level. The biggest let down for me is the fact that DPS is based on weapon damage for all classes and that the level cap is 60. But I'm sure changes will come, Blizzard is always wanting to make the money and I'm sure an expansion is in the future. I've only maxed out a Witch Doctor, still have 4 more classes to play.

Diablo 3 is awesome, absolutely loving the game. But it's not an MMORPG like so many people seemed to think it was before playing it. It's Diablo and Diablo 2 with some amazing and not so amazing changes and super graphics. Two thumbs up for Blizzard on this one... now if only they didn't make WoW so danged pathetic ><
Old 06-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Erm, you should try act 4 on Inferno... You do need gear from AH, cause you won't get lucky enough to find enough good upgrades

I farmed act 2 for like 4 days or so.
Lol... and again, no you don't. It's great the AH is there so if you need gear, it is readily available. But the gear does drop, if your willing to farm for it. Sure, it may not drop in the amount of time your hoping, but it does drop.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:40 PM
Kobold

i quitted SWTOR because the servers were all empty except one lol, Diablo 3 is kinda boring but now that i found Dayz i can satisfy my PK pvp action to the max.

Eq end game is boring and way 2 time consuming but id be back if they did a new blue server and i don't think im alone
Old 06-06-2012, 03:21 PM
Banned

You could probably all guess that blizzard is going to continually work on this, patch it, fix things, make it better right?

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/06/06/di...esign-preview/
Old 06-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Kobold

Rift was the same story. Pretty fun game while leveling up, but I reached max level in around 2 to 3 weeks, and then all you can do is grind the same content over and over, and it's not even that great. It's a shame their big expansion wasn't included at release, that would have made a massive difference to peoples opinion on the game. But that would also have been too much to ask. I guess.

But yeah, I've played everything too and this is still my favourite. Although having played GW2 beta a few times, I know that it will be my new love, once it finally releases.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Orc

Would love to see EverQuest redone. Same ol game, just some much needed changes and new graphics. EQ has always been my fav MMO. Everything else is far too easy and you get everything handed to you on a silver platter.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malimus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man i spend at least 8 hours of my day outside everyday. I love living/working up here in BC in the mountains. I only spend a couple hours a night anymore gaming. Just cant sit on my ass that long anymore lol. So dont judge what ya dont know bro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. It took very little time btw to max lvl and gear in those games for me if that's what made you think i dont! And after a couple years playing here i still don't have a level 60 lol.

AND Thanks for the WB's everyone.
Outside!
Closed Thread