Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2019, 07:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair, nothing has stated you have to participate while you are on the list. If you are #1 then you better be the one progressing through the spawns, but if you are #5 it's no different than waiting for a non-list item while someone camps it. Apply this logic to Frenzied Ghoul. Now imagine someone coming to the camp, and seeing it's taken, and asking the person camping it if you can be next in-line when they are finished. That's all pretty standard, and not really different than being #2 on a Jboots list. Now imagine that the guy camping it warns you that if you don't fully participate in helping him clear the PHs he will contact a GM to have you DT'd. Does anything think that's even remotely acceptable? No, of course not. So why would it then be different for a /list camp?
And yet the lunatics are having a fit because they were the required level 35 yet demand people clear the camp for them.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 12-24-2019, 08:05 AM
Aviak

How the fuck is this even a thread... if he isn't #1, and he don't wanna help - so what, git gud keed.

Also, camping a mob you cant kill isn't a thing. Let me put it into real world context; if you cant get it up, then I'm not going to fuck your wife on your behalf.
Old 12-24-2019, 08:28 AM
Aviak

Mannastone is not a single person. He is a shared seal team character that they log in on teal to poop sock list items. I was on the jboots list with him when he was talking about raiding naggy on green. Then he said brb I need to tag out and went LD. Then he came back 5 minutes later and was a different person.
Old 12-24-2019, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeshan31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mannastone is not a single person. He is a shared seal team character that they log in on teal to poop sock list items. I was on the jboots list with him when he was talking about raiding naggy on green. Then he said brb I need to tag out and went LD. Then he came back 5 minutes later and was a different person.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3kdwtn.jpg (93.6 KB, 220 views)
Old 12-24-2019, 01:24 PM
Sarnak

Big if true
Old 12-26-2019, 03:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me put it into real world context; if you cant get it up, then I'm not going to fuck your wife on your behalf.

Your wife is grateful that I don't share your belief.
Old 12-26-2019, 04:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, camping a mob you cant kill isn't a thing.
Yes it is. It's called a group. It's what people bring to item camps when they can't do it solo.

Have you played green at all? Even once?

If so you probably know that people are forming groups for AM, Frenzy, etc. all the time.

People who can't do it alone, are grabbing others to help them, and then they all share in a chance at the loot -- because they all worked together to achieve it.

You are clearly a selfish shitlord with no concept of ever doing something for someone else, when there isn't some immediately foreseeable repayment in your favor.

What a sad and lonely life someone must live when they see every opportunity in front of them as a chance to "get what's theirs" instead of valuing the feeling of actually helping other people.
Closed Thread