Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2014, 03:47 AM
Kobold

Default Will Kunark stay populated during Velious release?

i know there are a million threads, but i haven't seen one about the status of other popular zones once Velious hits.

Will i still get to hit sebilis and HS with normal groups?

how about those dragons on Kunark, if they pop, will people move to get them or say "we're busy with velious"?

Will more guilds try to get into VP?
Old 02-16-2014, 04:01 AM
Fire Giant

The leveling dungeons 50 plus will be split between velks KC and Seb , or it was that way on live anyway
Old 02-16-2014, 04:55 AM
Aviak

Velious is mostly known as a raid expansion.
About xp/farm, it adds more options but doesn't replace kunark.

You may have a concern about VP, the rest remains the same with just a few less peoples/competition.
Old 02-16-2014, 05:11 AM
Kobold

It will help spread the wealth a bit. VP becomes a viable alternative option rather than a super-high-delta-wtf-priority.

Also, PoHate and PoFear revamp further increase the spread. Chardok revamp will make AoE harder but also introduces a lot of great new items and quests.

I'm not sure if we're doing the Cazic Thule revamp but a lot of that stuff provides viable high-end grouper items and a couple of raids as well.

Finally, there's legit things to do in Velious for raiding when all major targets are down including gem farming (Siren's Grotto, Lower Thurgadin Tunnels, Kael Arena), dragon farming and screwing around in Dragon Necropolis.

Edit:
On the group front, Sebilis and KC will see a drop as some spread out to Velk's Lab, Kael, Skyshrine, Thurg and Dragon Necropolis, but will not be unpopulated. Chances are it will still be difficult to get into Crypt and King, but easier to set up a group and hit up other camps which would now be commonly available (like disco, chef, NG+Jail)
Last edited by Xelris; 02-16-2014 at 05:41 AM..
Old 02-16-2014, 08:26 AM
Kobold

I only have one question regarding the velious release...Will the Ring war event be included or is that down the road?
Old 02-16-2014, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

If you are a level 60 Velious is not going to amount to a crap unless you are in a BIG TIME raiding guild like the top three on here. You won't even be able to get any good loot in say Kael etc. solo or in a group probably for a LONG time.

But if you are in the 30' 40's it will be fun. Lots of zones in that range will be open.

So yeah Kunark high end zones will still be pretty busy but not as much as of right now.
Old 02-16-2014, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasyra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I only have one question regarding the velious release...Will the Ring war event be included or is that down the road?
no neither will shawl quest
Old 02-16-2014, 01:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fregar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Velious is mostly known as a raid expansion.
About xp/farm, it adds more options but doesn't replace kunark.

You may have a concern about VP, the rest remains the same with just a few less peoples/competition.
Possibly, though there's plenty of mid to mid high range stuff to do. That's what is great about it. It's not just more content for end game.
Old 02-16-2014, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are a level 60 Velious is not going to amount to a crap unless you are in a BIG TIME raiding guild like the top three on here. You won't even be able to get any good loot in say Kael etc. solo or in a group probably for a LONG time.

But if you are in the 30' 40's it will be fun. Lots of zones in that range will be open.

So yeah Kunark high end zones will still be pretty busy but not as much as of right now.
You fell into the "well i'm 60 now and i'm not in TMO so i guess it's time to quit" trap.
Old 02-16-2014, 02:56 PM
Developer

It adds more leveling options for levels 35+, particularly outdoor zones. Which is great!
Closed Thread