Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 07:21 PM
Banned

lol black panthers
Old 08-18-2014, 07:36 PM
Fire Giant

Anyone else simply glad that they don't have linebacker sized teenagers of ANY race walking down the middle of their neighborhood streets with stolen goods from the local store while high on weed?

It sounds like the cops in that town have a LOT more work to be done. Hopefully they get in more target practice.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1952035/

White kid charged police...naked.... got murdered. I used to work there
Man, where were the protests for that one? I could have used a new tv.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Video stills from the strong arm robbery Michael Brown is suspected of a few minutes before he was shot. (No, not jumping the gun and saying the shooting was necessarily justified yet.)

But gentle giant, my ass...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

only read op so far but ...

6 bullets (2 to the head) to unarmed robber entering in a downward position with arms up aka submitting

please do justify that.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Ferguson Police Chief says Officer who shot Michael Brown did not know he was a robbery suspect at the time of the confrontation." (via the press conference being held right now)

WELP
also that
Old 08-18-2014, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

The bullets to the arms, especially the upper locations, were from a frontal facing. Meaning, if his arms were raised above his shoulders they would have hit differently. All hits were done with the arms in a lowered position closer to his waist, ie - probably while in motion.

Nice try though.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The cop's story of the events doesn't have him going for the gun at the time of the shooting. It involves being knocked back into his car, being punched in the face, then struggling for the gun inside the car, where a shot is fired (misses everyone). Then Mr. Brown starts to retreat from the scene. The cop pursues, says "Freeze!", then Mr. Brown turns, has a few choice things to say, and then rushes at him.

So there is no inconsistency between the physical evidence uncovered so far and the cop's story.
That actually does match the latest account of the incident I heard, partly reconstructed from that eyewitness video that was transcribed.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol black panthers
And Nation of Islam. Google will bring up accounts of their presence there.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:22 PM
Aviak

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Ferguson, MO and Police Militarization (HBO):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUdHI...ature=youtu.be
Old 08-18-2014, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archalen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Al Sharpton, Black Panthers, Obama, Michael Brown... you seem to have a healthy curiosity for a certain race of people.
I have a healthy curiosity for current events and want to know the truth of what's happened. If you're trying to imply I'm racist you can just gtfo. All the hate I'm witnessing in this situation is being perpetuated by a mob of people who still don't have all the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimjaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
only read op so far but ...

6 bullets (2 to the head) to unarmed robber entering in a downward position with arms up aka submitting

please do justify that.
I haven't come to any conclusions yet because I'm a person who understands that it takes time for all the forensic evidence to come out. Too bad the looters and agitators didn't do the same.
Closed Thread