Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2019, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly the absolute and categorical denial of something which would be impossible to prove or disprove just makes me suspicious.
Yeah. They're trying to hard to deny it now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-19-2019, 10:45 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not sure why a fix hasn't been made. Epics have been around since Kunark.

So lets be honest here... Every player commenting here that has any clue of what is actually going on knows that new players creating mages have a slim to ZERO chance of ever obtaining their epic as it currently stands.

People have been Idling at the stairs since Hate was released. This is nothing new. If we aren't going to police it, the drop rate needs to be increased to preserve the integrity of the game.

Good luck finding a group of neckbeards with several alts willing to park their toons at the stairs for a 750k item just to give it away. Also, how many new players use fraps? Are we really expecting new players to our server to play detective?

The drop rate on the earth staff needs to be increased similar to what was done to Venril Sathir and the wizard epic to improve the integrity of the game. The staff has done a great job with these issues, and I am sure this will be no different as long as people stay vocal about it.

Increase the drop rate on the staff to drop almost every time like VS, and this crap will stop when the price plummets.
Thanks for the comment. Increasing the drop rate is a nice suggestion. Someone gave me another one, which I like as well. Simply make the staff non-MQable (along with other min-boss items). All of this Hate farming nonsense will stop immediately.

Otherwise, should we start naming our characters with names like "Security Camera" so we can record these people with proof? Is that really the plan to stop this ridiculousness? Data which should be readily available to the GM's anyway (login times, locations, item aquistion times, etc).
Old 04-19-2019, 11:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster1071 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone gave me another one, which I like as well. Simply make the staff non-MQable (along with other min-boss items). All of this Hate farming nonsense will stop immediately.
That will just see the introduction of "WTS Earth Staff loot rights" posts, the same as Stormfeather/Hammered Golden Hoop/Infestation and the other non-MQable items.

Like I said, catch someone in the act of logging in camped in zone and not porting up and that should be all the evidence you need to get them suspended.
Old 04-19-2019, 11:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That will just see the introduction of "WTS Earth Staff loot rights" posts, the same as Stormfeather/Hammered Golden Hoop/Infestation and the other non-MQable items.

Like I said, catch someone in the act of logging in camped in zone and not porting up and that should be all the evidence you need to get them suspended.
The spawns are rare enough with massive windows therefore the opportunity to capture them logging in at fountain is extremely difficult. I also don’t think suspending one group will deter others from doing the same thing.

There needs to be a systematic resolution such as increased drop rate or expanded drop opportunities (male forsaken revs) to resolve the real driver of the camp - the price tag of a staff. If supply is raised, prices will deflate and give more the opportunity to complete the epic. I believe everything has value in this game and helps contribute to the immersive economy and gameplay. However, there’s an unnatural effect at play when you’re preventing end game experiences to a class due to monopolizing in game features and items.
Old 04-19-2019, 11:16 AM
Fire Giant

Have you tried training them by accident?
Old 04-19-2019, 11:20 AM
Banned

Aftermath been berging over hate since I can remember , Moose Jaw and other mouth breathers caused a shit show over that place long ago, nothing can be done other than our no lifing these turds in 2019 emulated Everquest.

They are not winning and aftermath is a shitstain on the server anyways so What ya expect.
Old 04-19-2019, 11:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aftermath been berging over hate since I can remember , Moose Jaw and other mouth breathers caused a shit show over that place long ago, nothing can be done other than our no lifing these turds in 2019 emulated Everquest.

They are not winning and aftermath is a shitstain on the server anyways so What ya expect.
Ouch fam I don't even know who moose jaw is why do i have to get lumped in with him
Old 04-19-2019, 11:31 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's adorable how badly you want my attention.
Old 04-19-2019, 11:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaritan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, it should be easy to acquire an item worth several hundred K in value. If you're lazy to compete against a crew who put in work to develop an efficient, team-oriented process of farming, please continue to complain.

Can we please get instanced versions of Hate added immediately? Thank you.
Sorry I'm so delayed in quoting this, but jesus fuck is this some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen posted.
Old 04-19-2019, 11:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nalken and Kluwen are not in AM.

Phatez has not played p99 for about a year and has been informed of the use of his toon in plane of hate, he has responded that he does not have the EMU to change the PW.
Bump
Closed Thread