Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Criminalizing a bad habit throws a person away. We throw too many people away my friend, is soulless and ungodly. We mandate treatment, not throw people into prison where they become even worse
Very well. Mandate what you will, impose your goodness on another. If they don't really want it they will return to their meth/crack asap. I have seen it happen a few too many times. Resentment towards the person trying to help is real. Some of them are in a hard place, others choose to live that and want that life.

Will there be cutoff points, such as a three strike rule or an always open door for help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump is still breathing: proof he was one of them. JFK went against them and they murdered him. Lyndon Johnson was a bad as Bush 2 he couldn't fuckin wait to get in Vietnam full force (other peoples kids of course) Hell awaits motherfuckers.
Differences.
Old 11-04-2020, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very well. Mandate what you will, impose your goodness on another. If they don't really want it they will return to their meth/crack asap. I have seen it happen a few too many times. Resentment towards the person trying to help is real. Some of them are in a hard place, others choose to live than and want that life.

Will there be cutoff points, such as a three strike rule or an always open door for help?
It works in Portugal buddy, lowest drug related everything in the OECD

I知 not sure of the logistics. I知 quite certain our prison population is the worst design possinle. We are an unhealthy nation across the board, it痴 time to make a change and accept Christ
Old 11-04-2020, 11:13 AM
Fire Giant

The government dont give a shit about peoples habits its all about protecting Big Pharma from illegal drug competitions as antidepressants, stimulants, etc.
Old 11-04-2020, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I知 not sure of the logistics. I知 quite certain our prison population is the worst design possinle. We are an unhealthy nation across the board, it痴 time to make a change and accept Christ
*irrational anger*

You talk a lot of bullshit, straight up. I ask you a straight forward question about your position and you belly flop. Where is Portugal in the USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The government dont give a shit about peoples habits its all about protecting Big Pharma from illegal drug competitions as antidepressants, stimulants, etc.
Differences.
Old 11-04-2020, 11:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Man I miss Dark Shadows.
Old 11-04-2020, 11:19 AM
Sarnak

Man every thread on amazon forums going political and instant lock

I predict biden wins wisconsin and michigan and trump wins the rest with biden the winner

Really dont hope it happens but thats what im seeing
Old 11-04-2020, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Some people think I知 a lefty because I support prison and healthcare reforms to rehabilitate people. Truth is I just want reduce broken people that cause expensive social harms and instead convert them into productive profitable workers.
Old 11-04-2020, 11:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone goes to bed and Wisconsin flips.

Hrmm

----
Edit:
Oregon becomes first state to decriminalize hard drugs like heroin and cocaine
Seattle will see your decriminalize heroin and coke and raise you decriminalize all non-violent misdemeanors. Yes, you heard that right. Feel free to steal $500 bikes, smash Starbucks windows and slash car tires within Seattle city limits.
Old 11-04-2020, 11:22 AM
Fire Giant

One of you goddamn geniuses kept saying Trump had +2 in his back pocket. Who was that again? Oh, it was me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Final prediction:

Biden wins WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, NM, CO, MN, WI, MI, IL, VA, MD, DE, NJ, CT, RI, MA, NY, VT, NH, ME, DC, HI, and ME's 2nd.

Biden/Pence sworn in. President Biden succumbs to COVID February 2021.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...postcount=2769

I didn't give Biden NE's 2nd. Also, WI could still go to Trump which would make it the only case where the polls were so far off and it mattered.

So, 270/268 Biden or 278/260 Trump.
Old 11-04-2020, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seattle will see your decriminalize heroin and coke and raise you decriminalize all non-violent misdemeanors. Yes, you heard that right. Feel free to steal $500 bikes, smash Starbucks windows and slash car tires within Seattle city limits.
@ @

is that real?
Closed Thread