Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2020, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In short what they did was examine policy preferences of people in various economic strata and then they checked later to see whether there was any legislative movement on their concerns. And what they found was that if you ain't rich, the government isn't going to do shit.
Interesting, so its like the people are battling for which type of daddy they have. Either one that likes hugging trees, or one that likes hiding behind them shooting at things.

And then once the daddy they like is in charge the people go back to libation and drinking alcohol while they assume their daddy is mostly going to do stuff that they'd approve of and they dont have to worry about it.

Does that pretty much sum it up?
Old 11-06-2020, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Tulsi Gabbard would have been nominated, this wouldn’t even be close.

But the Democrats had to choose the most establishment swamp creature they could find. Now no one is happy. Except for maybe President-Elect Kamala.
My logical choice was Cory Booker. He's black, he's gay, he's young, he's not bad looking.

Unfortunately he's got some real weird closeted thing going on, like he feels America would never accept a gay and a black President, so he hides it, but then comes across as insincere when he tries to pass of some beard as his main squeeze in a very public manner.

I knew that would come up if he tangled with Trump so I downgraded him.
Old 11-06-2020, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would you like to contribute $45?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I will buy my family Chinese food. As that will give me the simultaneous dopa rush of having Szechuan shrimp and seeing my family happy. I love humanity. And I am totally not clinically insane or delusional.

^^ sorry i didn't think toooo much about this response,,

but well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting, so its like the people are battling for which type of daddy they have. Either one that likes hugging trees, or one that likes hiding behind them shooting at things.

And then once the daddy they like is in charge the people go back to libation and drinking alcohol while they assume their daddy is mostly going to do stuff that they'd approve of and they dont have to worry about it.

Old 11-06-2020, 03:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Tulsi Gabbard would have been nominated, this wouldn’t even be close.

But the Democrats had to choose the most establishment swamp creature they could find. Now no one is happy. Except for maybe President-Elect Kamala.
Oh, the traitor who went to Syria in 2015 unauthorized and reported back that all the US intel claims about Asad were a false flag operation?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...yria-democrats

The Guardian would not be my first choice as a source but, as Q says, do your own research.
Old 11-06-2020, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's exactly like your daddy favoring your better looking and more successful brother every time and the only time you get a bike is if your brother also wanted a bike.

edit: your bike is the shittier version without the gel seat and with a derailleur that will break your chain the first time out

edit2: also, you don't own the bike, it's actually your brother's

edit3: it's up to you to fix it though

edit4: looks like someone stole it

edit5: your daddy says it's your fault and go apologize to your brother

edit6: your brother gives you a nuggie

edit6: still wants his rental money for that bike you don't have

edit7: suggests a pay day loan

edit8: you are trapped in a horrible cycle of rising unpayable interest

edit9: you can no longer afford your obmama care and look for different obmama to save you

edit10: meanwhile you get bowel cancer and die

edit11: your miserable estate is sued by your brother to get his bike rental money back

so exactly like that
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 11-06-2020 at 03:21 PM..
Old 11-06-2020, 03:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Omggg what a fun vidoe seriously.

ever get the feel that these guys kinda got a god vibe goin?

How do you get your hair to look like that? Is that product he puts in there? I shave my head(Nazi) so all this hair care stuff is beyond me.
Old 11-06-2020, 03:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you get your hair to look like that? Is that product he puts in there? I shave my head(Nazi) so all this hair care stuff is beyond me.
He probably had some ancestry with curly hair, a perm like that costs like $200 at a salon that won't melt ur face off

the color looks fake but the curls look real, -cosmetology taught me this

actually i like the color job

it looks super saturated in product your not wrong about that but its not the reason for the curls its because of the curls

i want to say he needs a shower and to get some of that product out its wayy to much

Quote:
My logical choice was Cory Booker. He's black, he's gay, he's young, he's not bad looking.

Unfortunately he's got some real weird closeted thing going on, like he feels America would never accept a gay and a black President, so he hides it, but then comes across as insincere when he tries to pass of some beard as his main squeeze in a very public manner.

I knew that would come up if he tangled with Trump so I downgraded him.
ya america is definately not ready for that level of wierd

Quote:
It's exactly like your daddy favoring your better looking and more successful brother every time and the only time you get a bike is if your brother also wanted a bike.

edit: your bike is the shittier version without the gel seat and with a derailleur that will break your chain the first time out

edit2: also, you don't own the bike, it's actually your brother's

edit3: it's up to you to fix it though

edit4: looks like someone stole it

edit5: your daddy says it's your fault and go apologize to your brother

edit6: your brother gives you a nuggie

edit6: still wants his rental money for that bike you don't have

edit7: suggests a pay day loan

edit8: you are trapped in a horrible cycle of rising unpayable interest

edit9: you can no longer afford your obmama care and look for different obmama to save you

edit10: meanwhile you get bowel cancer and die

so exactly like that

edit11: your miserable estate is sued by your brother to get his bike rental money back
exactly this is why amewrica will turn gay and then transition

*lots of edits besure to refresh and reread
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-06-2020 at 03:22 PM..
Old 11-06-2020, 03:22 PM
Banned

We would all have a hard time not talking over eachother but we'd probably listen and multtitask our convos that'd be creeepy but really nice
Old 11-06-2020, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Pictured above: President Trump leaving to get his matches as concerned members of the Freedom Press raise their hands in alarm.
Old 11-06-2020, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Omggg what a fun vidoe seriously.

ever get the feel that these guys kinda got a god vibe goin?

https://i.imgur.com/f1Yymmf.png
Im glad you watched it!! Its crazy when you realize everything he's talking to is being generated from a neural net. lol

We have achieved startrek ship computer in 2020!

The question is will it achieve Skynet status by 20XX [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GTP3 works by basically, it read/reads the internet, and now generates answers to prompts based off what it learned.

it can program, you can design websites with it by being like, Make a website that looks like project 1999's website but is called OFFTOPICONLY and has a logo that looks kind of like the project1999 website logo.

You can literally tell it that, and it will generate a website, that is literally that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjUvMQvrjrg

Its insane!!
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-06-2020 at 03:33 PM..
Closed Thread