Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do we know that his grandson didn't kill hookers? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

/duck
big plays kid

Brando was initially charged with murder; however, prosecutors were unable to proceed with a murder charge because of the absence of Cheyenne, who was a crucial witness to their case. Marlon Brando had Cheyenne admitted into a psychiatric hospital in Tahiti. After several attempts to get her to return to California, a judge eventually quashed all efforts by the prosecution. Without Cheyenne's testimony, prosecutors felt they could no longer prove that Drollet's death was premeditated. Therefore, Christian was not charged with first-degree murder and was presented with a plea deal.

learn from ur betters. now lets macequest it up i see u already got the barbarian avatar.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-22-2017, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, when I said facts I meant relevant facts. I know this was like a whole page or two ago now, but try to remember what I actually said, and what quote of yours I was responding to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the businesses are actually not as much as a problem as YOU the individual who hires day laborers on the regular.
Is that a fact or just the usual fear-mongering? I'd love to see some statistics (especially since you now seem to have embraced them).
In other words, I was asking for facts that proved that "businesses are actually not as much as a problem as YOU the individual who hires day laborers on the regular", not facts about the geographic areas people look for work. And I asked that because while I know immigrants do a lot of home cleaning and other independent jobs, they also do A LOT of farm work, meat processing work, etc. which benefits the business owner, and I suspect there is more of the latter than the former.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 12-22-2017 at 06:18 PM..
Old 12-22-2017, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like I said, if you bring up X in a discussion you've implied that X matters. You don't bring up people's sense of smell when discussing which athlete can run the fastest
hmm yet here we see you bringing up random strawman arguments about gun ownership to discuss illegal immigration. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
I'm saying none of those things.

In general statistics overwhelmingly show that owning a gun does not make you or your family safer.
you're a serial out of context moving goalpost straw man poster. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-22-2017, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
[I]

In non coastal states, its usually poor black families... in California 100% illegal immigration.
are you saying the underclass is chiefly non-white?
Old 12-22-2017, 06:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
In other words, I was asking for facts that proved that "businesses are actually not as much as a problem as YOU the individual who hires day laborers on the regular", not facts about the geographic areas people look for work.
ahh moving the goalpost again.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
big plays kid

Brando was initially charged with murder; however, prosecutors were unable to proceed with a murder charge because of the absence of Cheyenne, who was a crucial witness to their case. Marlon Brando had Cheyenne admitted into a psychiatric hospital in Tahiti. After several attempts to get her to return to California, a judge eventually quashed all efforts by the prosecution. Without Cheyenne's testimony, prosecutors felt they could no longer prove that Drollet's death was premeditated. Therefore, Christian was not charged with first-degree murder and was presented with a plea deal.

learn from ur betters. now lets macequest it up i see u already got the barbarian avatar.
Normally I'm pretty serious in these discussions, but as I hoped my "[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]" and "/duck" indicated, I was just messing around on that. Because, you know, hooker murder is totally a joking topic ...

(That's one thing I'm with the libertarians on: even the blackest of black humor can be funny to someone and deserves protection.)

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you saying the underclass is chiefly non-white?
Yes, more often than not. Do you even know what you've been arguing about politically for the last 3 years on these boards? everyone knows that black people are suffering in this country. Specifically you.

You and I just disagree on why, you think it's your fault, I think it's theirs.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
hmm yet here we see you bringing up random strawman arguments about gun ownership to discuss illegal immigration. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A) This is off topic, and the real discussion wasn't illegal immigration it was feminism. That's ok though, because again this is off topic.
B) I was only responding to others' comments on guns, I in no way brought in that topic myself.

Quote:
you're a serial out of context moving goalpost straw man poster. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
ahh moving the goalpost again.
I literally quoted EXACTLY what you said directly above my asking for facts. How is saying "please try reading the thing you're responding to before you respond to it" moving the goal post?

Heck I even re-quoted exactly what both of us said. Here I'll do it again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin
Quote:
the businesses are actually not as much as a problem as YOU the individual who hires day laborers on the regular.
Is that a fact or just the usual fear-mongering? I'd love to see some statistics (especially since you now seem to have embraced them).

Last edited by loramin; 12-22-2017 at 06:27 PM..
Old 12-22-2017, 06:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Actually that's the very definition of it. If group X and group Y aren't equal by definition one has to be superior to the other (in whatever context you're talking about).
Because some racial group is 5% taller than group Y doesn't mean group X is "racially superior". Calling out a group difference isn't racial supremacy.

Sure you aren't the racist one? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-22-2017, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yes, more often than not. Do you even know what you've been arguing about politically for the last 3 years on these boards? everyone knows that black people are suffering in this country. Specifically you.

You and I just disagree on why, you think it's your fault, I think it's theirs.
thanks for finally acknowledging it! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread