Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-20-2022, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have seen this, yes, and while it's some bullshit that the military is hiring cowards, it also speaks to the regimes of modern digital warfare.

IT educated people are generally cowards that prefer to sit behind a keyboard, Incidentally, in 2022, we have weapons that require those people.

Yes, Military recruitment numbers are dropping, but those good ol' boys who are horny for trigger pulling are always going to enlist, there will never be a shortage of natural born killers who sign up to go fight.

Modern warfare doctrine has absolutely ZERO "line charge" open field assaults, we don't need millions of enlisted men to go running at the redcoats anymore. The current pentagon PR team might be a bunch of pink haired butt pirates, but beyond that the military doesn't have the luxury of employing a woke doctrine like amazon or google. Commissioned officers are politicians like any other politician and anything that compromises readiness or lethality, is going to hinder their chances for a promotion.

What we really have a shortage of in the US military are in the tech regime, people who wanna serve but don't have the balls to hold a rifle.

That's cool. no problem there, we have a pussy-ass job for that too.

I agree with your general point. However, US Army recruitment is also lacking trigger pulls as well. From what I gather, less and less young men are wanting to enlist for jobs like infantry. Forget about Special Forces recruitment. That's at an all time low. While I do appreciate and agree with diversity and equality amongst humans, I can't help but cringe at that commercial.

What a sad and sorry time where the US Army feels like they have to pander to softies. Even when I was in I could see things were changing rapidly. I left in 2014 and by now, there's recruitment ads like the one above, and basic training has included the use of "stress cards". These cards are for young privates who get too stressed out and hold up the card to their drill sergeant so that they know to back off... some weak shit right?
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 04-20-2022, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
basic training has included the use of "stress cards". These cards are for young privates who get too stressed out and hold up the card to their drill sergeant so that they know to back off... some weak shit right?
Wait what?

WHAT?

???

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2022, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

When a soldier raises a stress card, they cannot handle the number of baby guts they have spilled, so it's time to replace them with a new, happier drone operator.

This way we will maintain happiness, while also annihilating life to empower a small few exceptionally wealthy sycophant's.
Old 04-20-2022, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When a soldier raises a stress card, they cannot handle the number of baby guts they have spilled, so it's time to replace them with a new, happier drone operator.

This way we will maintain happiness, while also annihilating life to empower a small few exceptionally wealthy sycophant's.
Hmm so they're taking note of who's using these cards so they know who's weak and might need replacing if the shit hits the fan and they're called into action.
Old 04-20-2022, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm so they're taking note of who's using these cards so they know who's weak and might need replacing if the shit hits the fan and they're called into action.
no not when shit hits the fan, just when they are drone executing christians during the latter half of the tribulation in a few years.
Old 04-20-2022, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes this exactly. if you put up your stress card, you're gonna get asked if you wanna transfer to the chair force or some other coward job.

frankly this is a better system than screaming in recruits' faces until they themselves request transfer.

this is military selection done by software. its gonna make sure that the right people are trigger pullers and that the right people are state side supply officers
Old 04-20-2022, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

I wanna be a cook like george costanzas dad
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 04-20-2022, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

You follow white nationalist guys? Is Nick Fuentes a white nationalist? Not sure what those are, like they want a white nation? Just white? Are they out of their fucking minds? Who is going to cut the lawn for eight bucks an hour?

Ok I just looked up White People, I'm just so glad there is a Wiki entry called precisely that, "White People"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people

According to this if you're a white nationalist you should head to Ireland. This way most of your work is done for you.

Then again Uruguay looks super appealing. It says 87% which I find hard to believe barring the existence of some creative re-definitions or maybe an army of Hitler clones.
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 04-20-2022 at 03:27 PM..
Old 04-20-2022, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You follow white nationalist guys? Is Nick Fuentes a white nationalist? Not sure what those are, like they want a white nation? Just white? Are they out of their fucking minds? Who is going to cut the lawn for eight bucks an hour?
white people own all the guns

fights over.

after ww2 admiral Yamamoto or whoever said that the japs never had a shred of a thought about invading mainland usa because quote "behind every blade of grass is an American with a rifle"

he was 100% mother fucking correct.
Old 04-20-2022, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

The NRA should bring back that old racist WW2 poster with the extra-yellow skin and thick glasses and the buck teeth and be like Yesterday Japan, tomorrow China!

We can also totally re-use the old How to tell them apart! pamphlets.