Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 06:14 AM
Fire Giant

Such judgement based on a couple sentences.
Old 03-06-2015, 06:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doil_Boil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Such judgement based on a couple sentences.
It's amazing how easy it is to read certain people. Every word and action tells you what you need to know.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentathiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's amazing how easy it is to read certain people. Every word and action tells you what you need to know.
I wish I had your insight.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doil_Boil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish I had your insight.
Hey, I showed my workings-out and everything.

I don't expect anyone else to agree with me, but I was offended and upset by the OP. Maybe you think my response was too strong, but his words rubbed me up the wrong way...
Old 03-06-2015, 01:51 PM
Fire Giant

Ragebringer indeed

Look at this loser try and psycho-analyze my LFG thread LOL. It's funny how insecure people get when they see you've got better 15 year old pixels than them.

How about you stop shitting up my thread and go play soccer or export some more terrorists or whatever it is you beta male 'subjects' do over there
Old 03-06-2015, 01:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclyte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ragebringer indeed

Look at this loser try and psycho-analyze my LFG thread LOL. It's funny how insecure people get when they see you've got better 15 year old pixels than them.

How about you stop shitting up my thread and go play soccer or export some more terrorists or whatever it is you beta male 'subjects' do over there
wow...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-06-2015, 02:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentathiel
So the question is, do we want to play with someone who doesn't know how to play their class
He's a rogue...autoattack + bs. job done.

But seriously, good post : )

Arclyte, it clearly does not matter if you have epic or not. The only posts have been about how you are or are not a douche. Just post another LFG thread literally word for word but without the "epic" part in it and you will get legitimate answers and people that want to group.

If you think that having epic doesn't really matter that much, 30 vs 40 seconds, then why did you put it in the topic?
Old 03-06-2015, 02:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtischoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's a rogue...autoattack + bs. job done.

But seriously, good post : )

Arclyte, it clearly does not matter if you have epic or not. The only posts have been about how you are or are not a douche. Just post another LFG thread literally word for word but without the "epic" part in it and you will get legitimate answers and people that want to group.

If you think that having epic doesn't really matter that much, 30 vs 40 seconds, then why did you put it in the topic?
i don't care about the epic but using the word gay in a derogatory manner in a public forum allows me to decide i don't want to group with him.
Old 03-06-2015, 02:43 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-06-2015, 02:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't care about the epic but using the word gay in a derogatory manner in a public forum allows me to decide i don't want to group with him.
this guy is as queer as a $4 bill

what a homo
Closed Thread