Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The med I take costs $16,200 every 3 months. Had I of known that I wouldn't have... oh wait no I still would have to take it.
Don't trip. I got you (whether I want to or not)

I am white.

So that means i can afford it.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im still on the hunt for Moby Dick, and the pansexual muslim black female-to-genderless trans with morbid obesity issues and chronic unemployment to complete the democrat ballot, and my pokemon collection. Once we find it, it's climb to the top of our political system will be ubstoppable.

Policy be damned! Im sure with the oppression it has had to overcome to realize its meteoric rise will represent enough lived experience to solve all of our societal and financial woes within the first couple days in office, once it has been properly debriefed.

All Hail, It!

Wish me luck!
you're on the hunt for dick?
Old 05-08-2019, 03:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear Throndor,

There is no ethnic, religious, sexual, gang related, racial, what have you, slur that describes the absolute stupidity, ignorance, and lazyness of your existance.

You believe you are better than everyone else and you deserve every free break and protection afforded you by this country while everyone else should just "suck it up" and "deal with it" when they are bullied into suicide before they are even 10 years old by a cruel vehemently ignorant and prejudiced society.

Go fuck yourself.

With the Greatest of Love, Kindness, and Compassion, that of Integrity,
Maerillith
I am better than you. I don't believe in "free breaks" i believe in earning them firsthand. I think you have me confused with someone looking for a handout at the freeway onramp (or at the voting booth). In fact, I have more respect for the bums at the freeway onramp, at least they get out of bed to leech off of society.

Have fun with your suicidal depression freakshow. I guess there were no super powers at the end of the hormone rainbow after all. Here's to hoping you end it soon.

Cheers Speedbump.
Last edited by Thorondor; 05-08-2019 at 03:12 PM..
Old 05-08-2019, 03:37 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2019, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mission Vao approves.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:43 PM
Banned

If you live in the US, don't be an IDIOT and vote Dem for the rest of your life after all that has happened.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you live in the US, don't be an IDIOT and vote Dem for the rest of your life after all that has happened.
Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Eats shoots, and leaves.

Eats shoots and leaves.

The irony.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Futhermore, what exactly " has happened "

Really not much has happened over the past 3 years. A lot of crying and chicken little-ing out of the media-industry.

A lot of systemic racism against whites being accepted socially, and put into law (but its ok because its revenge).

And what else, exactly? Oh yeah, the sky fell.

My bad.

Carry on, "smart ones"
Old 05-08-2019, 04:09 PM
Banned

Obviously, the dems are the "good guys" and deserve blind, lifelong voters devotion, because reasons.

That could never go wrong. Theyre the "good guys". By definition, it impossible for anything but "good" to come out of their ranks. Cmon guise! Lets rock the vote! Weed, dude!
Old 05-08-2019, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

lol racism against whites
Closed Thread