Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2020, 01:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have fun on Aradune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would I play on Aradune? I've got an army of decked out characters on p99 and plenty of stuff to do. Hell, it's beautiful outside, perfect time for a break. I'll be back though. Who knows, maybe I'll join Riot and wait in line behind like 500 people for pixels with you when I do start playing again.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Which guilds are made up of which groups of guilds now?

I honestly don't know anything beyond Aftermath vs Awakened from a few years ago.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Zander, that's beta server fake news. What's important is that the A-Team has been spotted on the not-beta server. Will they get epics? Nobody knows at this early date.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Claiming AM ever had a 250 person raid while accusing others of revisionist history? Nice.

Also, we're just going to pretend Riot is Core + PS, and not a continuation of Awakened/Tempest, but that Ghxst was a continuation of AM? Can't have it both ways bud. The number of former Awakened/Tempest in Riot is probably greater than the total number of Ghxst members. We literally had a roster of less than 100 active members. How big is Riot's roster?

Guy, your ridiculous bias is showing.

Either way, have fun with your one guild raid scene. I'm sure Riot will be the magnanimous top guild they always pretended they were now that they're the only hard core game in town.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AM regularly killed AOW early morning. On weekdays. When every other raiding guild combined could not field the same numbers at that time.

Look at the timeline. Velious drops and Hoku is taking Forsaken ass on the regular. Forsaken teams up with Asgard and Taken and has success. Rampage teams up with Taken and has success. Awakened/AM are competitive -- two big guilds. AM mostly beats Tempest when AM is bigger. Then comes Riot. The big guild always wins. Always.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would I play on Aradune? I've got an army of decked out characters on p99 and plenty of stuff to do. Hell, it's beautiful outside, perfect time for a break. I'll be back though. Who knows, maybe I'll join Riot and wait in line behind like 500 people for pixels with you when I do start playing again.
SUMMERTIME AGAIN BOIS MOAR GRILLIN YA KNOW? Very little fucks given towards P99 based on multiple responses to thread in between ribs and burgers.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AM regularly killed AOW early morning. On weekdays. When every other raiding guild combined could not field the same numbers at that time.

Look at the timeline. Velious drops and Hoku is taking Forsaken ass on the regular. Forsaken teams up with Asgard and Taken and has success. Rampage teams up with Taken and has success. Awakened/AM are competitive -- two big guilds. AM mostly beats Tempest when AM is bigger. Then comes Riot. The big guild always wins. Always.
Wasn't BDA the biggest guild on the server?
Old 07-06-2020, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

LIMIT GUILDS MAX POPLUATION

Make raiding great!
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

*population

FUCK, no editing RNF
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 07-06-2020, 04:48 PM
Fire Giant

Joined ghxst.

Saw that like 90% of members had 800-2000dkp. Despite the guild existing for a week.

Went to one raid. Too much screeching. Learned bbeta is a cool guy. Learned some others are not so much.
Old 07-06-2020, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Joined ghxst.

Saw that like 90% of members had 800-2000dkp. Despite the guild existing for a week.

Went to one raid. Too much screeching. Learned bbeta is a cool guy. Learned some others are not so much.
Imagine that - raiding with Conda, Beef, Dannyl, Detoxx, and friends wasn't a fulfilling experience? Color me surprised. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread